Mourinho quitting? (merged)

Mou ready to quit?

If he goes to the scum they'll have to find 150m for him to spend that they don't have

Re: Mou ready to quit?

Castiel said:
intheknow! said:
What about Arsenal? It wouldn't surprise me to see Wenger go this summer, he seems to be falling out of love with English football and Arsenal fans are waking up and seeing that Wenger is taking their club backwards.
He likes money behind him. I honestly can't say where he'll go next. I would have said City but Mancini would have to fuck up spectacularly to get sacked so I guess United is more likely. I don't want him to come back to Chelsea but thats also possible.

I don't know enough about the politics of the German league to say, but he hasn't done Germany yet either.

he doesn´t speak the german language and there is no club in germany with enough money

blue order said:
I know a lot think he will be the next Rag manager but I think he'll end up at Liverpool especially if he leaves Madrid in the summer.

1. I think Liverpool would want him more than the Rags.

2. Dalglish isn't cutting the mustard anymore and living off his reputation is well past it's sell by date.

3. They are 'world famous' enough to be attractive to JM.

4. He will see it as a better bet than Rags. No Ferguson shadow to live in or act to follow and he can only improve Liverpool / win them the title again after so long which is more in his psyche.

The above assumes he will get enough to spend to make it a viable proposition in the most competitive league in the world.

He'd also have Steve Clarke as his number 2 again, Mourinho aknowledges how good he is and i've alluded to this before on here. Always thought Dalgleish is a short term stopgap.

Re: Mourinho ready to quit?

I don't know. Rafa frequently got the best of Mourinho and it really drove him crazy. I was at the FA Cup semi in 2006 when they beat us 1-2 and he went absolutely ballistic on the sidelines when Cole knocked a good chance wide and Robben shot straight at Reina. It looked personal to him but whether thats just his disdain of Rafa or if he has hard feelings towards Liverpool is something I couldn't say. It would suite his ego to restore them to glory though.

blue order said:
I know a lot think he will be the next Rag manager but I think he'll end up at Liverpool especially if he leaves Madrid in the summer.

1. I think Liverpool would want him more than the Rags.

2. Dalglish isn't cutting the mustard anymore and living off his reputation is well past it's sell by date.

3. They are 'world famous' enough to be attractive to JM.

4. He will see it as a better bet than Rags. No Ferguson shadow to live in or act to follow and he can only improve Liverpool / win them the title again after so long which is more in his psyche.

The above assumes he will get enough to spend to make it a viable proposition in the most competitive league in the world.

We don't want Mourinho thanks, he wouldn't be welcome. And everyone knows he's waiting for the Man Utd job which worries me a lot.

Stevie G said:
We don't want Mourinho thanks, he wouldn't be welcome.....

^^^
THIS from a LIVERPOOL fan?

PMSL.

YCNMIU.

Re: Big Problems at Real Madrid!

Ja Salford Blue said:
Not seen this posted on here yet, looks like Jose the gob shite might be on his way out!

The bit about Casillas made me laugh, and Ramos basically telling him he dosent value his opinion as he has never played the game!

Couldnt happen to a nicer fella!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/jan/23/mourinho-real-madrid-sid-lowe

Yes Mourinnho must have pissed himself when Ramos threw his zero CL medals on the table. Whilst Mou calmly turned over a pair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.