Mourinho quitting? (merged)

Re: Mourinho ready to quit?

blink922 said:
QuickSilva said:
i cant believe all the talk of mancini being sacked to the ego maniac that is mourinho

even a top 4 finish would be acceptable. think how far we have come under mancini, and how quickly

i reckon we would have to finish 5th to have mancini sacked

Let's be real, anything but winning the league this season is unacceptable. Where we came from has no bearing on the squad we have today and what we should achieve.

I really didn't think this at the beginning of the season, but seeing just how decrepit and bare bones our competition are we really would have no excuse this year, and we certainly wouldn't have a better chance next year. If we get beaten by the shower of shite that is this United side I don't think anyone could honestly be surprised, if Mourinho was available, that he replaced Mancini. Plenty of people would be unhappy about it, but I don't think anyone would be genuinely surprised. That's assuming of course he's no 100% nailed on for the Rag job like everyone seems to think.

adrianr said:
blink922 said:
QuickSilva said:
i cant believe all the talk of mancini being sacked to the ego maniac that is mourinho

even a top 4 finish would be acceptable. think how far we have come under mancini, and how quickly

i reckon we would have to finish 5th to have mancini sacked

Let's be real, anything but winning the league this season is unacceptable. Where we came from has no bearing on the squad we have today and what we should achieve.

I really didn't think this at the beginning of the season, but seeing just how decrepit and bare bones our competition are we really would have no excuse this year, and we certainly wouldn't have a better chance next year. If we get beaten by the shower of shite that is this United side I don't think anyone could honestly be surprised, if Mourinho was available, that he replaced Mancini. Plenty of people would be unhappy about it, but I don't think anyone would be genuinely surprised. That's assuming of course he's no 100% nailed on for the Rag job like everyone seems to think.

agreed mate, you have to look at it from an outside point of view rather than thinking like a blue!

unfortunately if Mourinho comes in next year, Mario will leave :(

We came third last year and won the cup I thought we would have won another or at least make the final of another which we can still do and finished 2nd,I would have been happy with this and now I just want the league and Europa final would be a big bonus.We started so well football wise it was amazing and while the comparisions to Barca and Madrid are a little over the top.We have by far played the best football so far in the Prem all we have to do is get through the next 4 weeks not losing I am really gonna start to believe its ours and next year I really feel its nailed on no matter who is in charge.Hart,Vinnie,Zabs,Aguero,Gaz,Silva,Micah all know its within reach and all leaders on the pitch in their own ways.I am convinced this group of players will win a lot in the next few years and Mancinis football is evolving I would like to see how he has us playing next year cos if it is the leap forward this season was its gonna be amazing.

I may be in a minority i hope i am not, i would hate this charmless, classless , gobshite at city. I think he is nailed on for the err charmless, classless gobshites up the road and they are welcome to him. Stick with Bobby and we are cleaning up over the next few years.
FORZA!

Mourinho is the solution to all our problems. He will bring Messi and Ronaldo here and we will win the quadruple every year, beating all teams 5-0 along the way. Our possession will be 100% too in every match.

Have Jose in charge of our dynasty, no ta. Make no mistake, I think he's the best manager there's ever been. People talk about Slur Taggart but Slur can't lace his boots. Jose's won the Champions League with two different clubs in a much shorter timeframe than Slur, and the league with three clubs. If he became our manager, he'd be successful, no question. We, unlike most clubs, have a chance to build a self-perpetuating legacy. Compare that to Mourinho's clubs where the success goes when he does. We should be thinking more like Liverpool did back in the day with the 'Boot Room' with the reins being handed over to those who are part of a larger vision of prolonged success. I want Mancini here for a while and when he does hand over I want it to be to someone who's been at the club for quite a while before to ease the transition.

has anyone looked at this the other way if mourinho leaves , madrid would be in the market for a manager ? anyone think they may target roberto the top prem manager who by his body language is getting fed up with english football refs and media ?

mrtwiceaseason said:
has anyone looked at this the other way if mourinho leaves , madrid would be in the market for a manager ? anyone think they may target roberto the top prem manager who by his body language is getting fed up with english football refs and media ?
I'd give our Roberto more credit than that. The spoilt Real Madrid fans are infamously impatient, especially with defensive-minded managers. Bobby has already said how he appreciates the patience of British fans compared even to Italian fans, nevermind those fuckers who expect to win every game five nil and beat Barcelona consistently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.