Mourinho

Bosno said:
Masonicity said:
What makes you guys so confident Mourinho will accept a potential City offer? He most likely has his sights set on United or going back to London.

Mourinho isn't the answer anyway. We need a long-term manager. Mourinho is a two-year wonder who will eventually get bored of us and leave us in the same shape he left Inter behind.

Good post.

To every fan who wants him. This is the reason why we shouldnt go for him

mancityscot said:
Bosno said:
Masonicity said:
What makes you guys so confident Mourinho will accept a potential City offer? He most likely has his sights set on United or going back to London.

Mourinho isn't the answer anyway. We need a long-term manager. Mourinho is a two-year wonder who will eventually get bored of us and leave us in the same shape he left Inter behind.

Good post.

No point trying to convince them.... They're happy living in fuckin Wonderland where Mourinho wouldn't dream of leaving us!! Oh no he'd leave Real Madrid the biggest club in the world but wouldn't dream of fuckin City off!!

Bobby Manc for me for years to come, if we have any fugging sense. It takes time and MOuro is a cock who will embarrass us by leaving for MU when Sir Alex Baconface retires in the next two years!!! Fact !!!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Its fuckin shit threads like this one that makes us look like fickle Chelsea fans.....

Boo hoo we've not win a trophy this year.... Fuckin give over and look where we've come from in the past 5 years...

Disgraceful blues! the lot of you should be ashamed!!

WELL SAID !

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
mancityscot said:
Bosno said:
Good post.

No point trying to convince them.... They're happy living in fuckin Wonderland where Mourinho wouldn't dream of leaving us!! Oh no he'd leave Real Madrid the biggest club in the world but wouldn't dream of fuckin City off!!

i dont understand this opinion. the guy has won leagues wherever he has gone, he has won trophies and cup competitions. he is a very very good manager. if he leaves he leaves, but while he was here i believe he would win the league for us. and at is all that matters.

TROUSERS said:
Bobby Manc for me for years to come, if we have any fugging sense. It takes time and MOuro is a cock who will embarrass us by leaving for MU when Sir Alex Baconface retires in the next two years!!! Fact !!!

One more season for Mancini, by then hell have had enough windows to build a title winning squad (25 players) not just a first 11

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.