Mourinho

Pam said:
ElanJo said:
Anyone who talks about himself in the 3rd person is a twat. Can't stand him.

nevilletogoater-in said:
One of the most successful European managers that's ever lived, celebrates like that about beating us just shows how far we have come?

Yeh he's smug, yeh he's arrogant but you can't deny his class.

I'd love for Mancini to turn round in an interview after being asked "do you feel sorry for the opposition? - No.

No issue with anything Mourinho said or did. Only ourselves to blame for not clinching a historic win from the manager down to the players

I think we should sack the lot. In fact, I think we should shoot them.

So go on then Pam. Who was at fault for changing to a 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 when went 1-0 leaving us further exposed down the right hand side - Mancini.

Who was at fault for Marcelo's goal after he'd give us 2 warning shots less than 3 mins previously - Kompany, Zabba

Who was at fault for Benzema's goal? Nastasic (why would you give a player of thst quality at least 5 yards of space on the edge of your own box)

It's ok being sentimental about us pushing Madrid right to the end but these are basic mistakes that not only cost us the game tonight but have been letting us down in the opening games of the season (although we're still undefeated)

Pam said:
ElanJo said:

nevilletogoater-in said:
One of the most successful European managers that's ever lived, celebrates like that about beating us just shows how far we have come?

I'd love for Mancini to turn round in an interview after being asked "do you feel sorry for the opposition? - No.

No issue with anything Mourinho said or did. Only ourselves to blame for not clinching a historic win from the manager down to the players

So go on then Pam. Who was at fault for changing to a 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 when went 1-0 leaving us further exposed down the right hand side - Mancini.

Who was at fault for Marcelo's goal after he'd give us 2 warning shots less than 3 mins previously - Kompany, Zabba

Who was at fault for Benzema's goal? Nastasic (why would you give a player of thst quality at least 5 yards of space on the edge of your own box)

It's ok being sentimental about us pushing Madrid right to the end but these are basic mistakes that not only cost us the game tonight but have been letting us down in the opening games of the season (although we're still undefeated)<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:09 am --<br /><br />One of the most successful European managers that's ever lived, celebrates like that about beating us just shows how far we have come?

nevilletogoater-in said:
Pam said:
ElanJo said:

nevilletogoater-in said:

It's ok being sentimental about us pushing Madrid right to the end but these are basic mistakes that not only cost us the game tonight but have been letting us down in the opening games of the season (although we're still undefeated)

Why don't you apply for Mancini's job? You are clearly far more insightful and I hear the pay is to die for.

I have never heard a player say bad things about Mourinho. (Except Balotelli of course)

If you like the circus, you like Jose. Personally, I think the circus is shit.

I want him to stay away from our club... always. It's a worry that he seems to be falling out with his players. Plus he seems to get bored quite easily.

I think he'll stump up at the Swamp, though, just as soon as the Fergie arse-unit shuffles off.

ghost305 said:
I have never heard a player say bad things about Mourinho. (Except Balotelli of course)

this generation of books are not due until 2015.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:44 am --<br /><br />
Markt85 said:
Hes a class manager, you lot really are spoilt if you don't want this man at your club - regardless if he can be a smarmy cock sometimes.

Porto (2002–2004)

Primeira Liga (2): 2002–03, 2003–04
Taça de Portugal (1): 2002–03
Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira (1): 2003
UEFA Champions League (1): 2003–04
UEFA Cup (1): 2002–03

Chelsea (2004–2007)
Premier League (2): 2004–05, 2005–06
FA Cup (1): 2006–07
Football League Cup (2): 2004–05, 2006–07
FA Community Shield (1): 2005

Internazionale (2008–2010)
Serie A (2): 2008–09, 2009–10
Coppa Italia (1): 2009–10
Supercoppa Italiana (1): 2008
UEFA Champions League (1): 2009–10

Real Madrid (2010–present)
La Liga (1): 2011–12
Copa del Rey (1): 2010–11
Supercopa de España (1): 2012

Individual
Primeira Liga Manager of the Year (2): 2002–03, 2003–04
Premier League Manager of the Year (2): 2004–05, 2005–06
Premier League Manager of the Month (3): November 2004, January 2005, March 2007
Serie A Manager of the Year (2): 2008–09, 2009–10
Albo Panchina d'Oro (1): 2009–10
Miguel Muñoz Trophy (2): 2010–11, 2011–12
UEFA Manager of the Year (2): 2002–03, 2003–04
UEFA Team of the Year (4): 2003, 2004, 2005, 2010
Onze d'Or Coach of the Year (2): 2005, 2010
FIFA World Coach of the Year (1): 2010
IFFHS World's Best Club Coach (3): 2004, 2005, 2010
World Soccer Magazine World Manager of the Year (3): 2004, 2005, 2010
LPFP Awards Best Portuguese Manager in Foreign Countries (2): 2008–09, 2009–10
BBC Sports Personality of the Year Coach Award (1): 2005
La Gazzetta dello Sport Man of the Year (1): 2010[98]
International Sports Press Association Best Manager in the World (1): 2010[99]
Prémio Prestígio Fernando Soromenho (1): 2012[

5 of those standout, might as well get the crawley managers medals out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.