Mourinho

Petetheblu said:
I agree mate, Mo's magic has gone.

1341238281622.jpg
1346335089299.jpg

tumblr_lemgu8CwwU1qe3h9c.gif

FantasyIreland said:
Journalists read and contribute to this forum.

Subsequently it may well have an effect.

Like this:

City Watch ‏@City_Watch
A big debate seems to be going on among City fans: Has Mancio taken us as far as he can or not (domestically + Europe)? Your thoughts? #mcfc

Neil Custis
‏@ncustisTheSun
@City_Watch what on earth? So five months into the season after winning the title people are debating if he should go..unbelievable

Keith Moon said:
FantasyIreland said:

Like this:

City Watch ‏@City_Watch
A big debate seems to be going on among City fans: Has Mancio taken us as far as he can or not (domestically + Europe)? Your thoughts? #mcfc

Neil Custis
‏@ncustisTheSun
@City_Watch what on earth? So five months into the season after winning the title people are debating if he should go..unbelievable

Fair play on the research but, er, so?

On the basis the internet ain't gonna be un-invented, and that you believe in free speech,
I'm not quite sure where this is going.

If Custis is interested in what I think, I'm only advocating he should go if one of two managers are available, but then the club means more to me than it does to him (although I understand his kid is a city fan he certainly isn't).

Balti said:
the opinion of neil ****
christ no ta

He's fecking right though. If Mancini is sacked the fallout in the press will be well beyond ANYTHING that happened when Hughes was pushed.
Thank God our owner learn't lesson's from that and doesn't think football management is as easy as FIFA 13.

chesterbells said:
Keith Moon said:
FantasyIreland said:

Like this:

City Watch ‏@City_Watch

Neil Custis
‏@ncustisTheSun

Fair play on the research but, er, so?

On the basis the internet ain't gonna be un-invented, and that you believe in free speech,
I'm not quite sure where this is going.

If Custis is interested in what I think, I'm only advocating he should go if one of two managers are available, but then the club means more to me than it does to him (although I understand his kid is a city fan he certainly isn't).

It's not important that Neil is a Newcastle fan, my point is that this stupid discussion makes us look like plastic fans.

Keith Moon said:
FantasyIreland said:

Like this:

City Watch ‏@City_Watch

Neil Custis
‏@ncustisTheSun
Neil Custis? He works for The Sun. And he hates us. Oh, and he works for The Sun. And he's a thick ****. And did I mention he works for The Sun? And football's an emotional drain on supporters, so people say things from the heart rather than the head at times. And Custis is a **** that works for The Sun.

Balti said:
the opinion of neil ****

christ no ta

We all know the only opinions that matter are those of four guys. Khaldoun, Mansour, Soriano, and Bergiristain. I have the utmost confidence that not one of those guys is going to care a jot what is written in a newspaper or on a forum.

On the subject of Mourinho. People get far too caught up in the public persona of people they don't know. The way people speak about him, you'd think he walks into a room, headbutts the nearest threat to him, then proceeds to make everyone circle jerk over headshots of himself. Mourinho is still friends with Abramovich. Moratti. He is loved by so many top drawer players who have played under him. Soriano, who is supposed to hate Mourinho, had a shortlist of two people for the Barca job. Pep and Jose. If he really hated him, there wouldn't have been a meeting. Let alone an interview. He wouldn't have been considered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.