Mourinho

mackenzie said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
There's a reason clubs are left in various degrees of dissaray when Jose leaves.

Quite simply, nobody does it better. Chelsea know that better than most.

For me, it's gotta be on like Donkey Kong.

I see the head of communications from Etisalat is one of the main speakers at the Dubai conference.

If Sheikh Mansour needs to send out a message to anyone, his fingers are in a lot of pies.

That's a contradiction if ever I heard one.
Nobody does it better than Jose?
Really??

He ran out of ideas.

I agree mate, Mo's magic has gone.

Petetheblu said:
mackenzie said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
There's a reason clubs are left in various degrees of dissaray when Jose leaves.

I see the head of communications from Etisalat is one of the main speakers at the Dubai conference.

If Sheikh Mansour needs to send out a message to anyone, his fingers are in a lot of pies.

Really??

He ran out of ideas.

Yet still comfortably beat us to the CL knockouts eh.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Petetheblu said:
mackenzie said:
Really??

He ran out of ideas.

Yeah, his magics gone, why don't we get Di Matteo in instead

Petetheblu said:
mackenzie said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Really??

He ran out of ideas.

So if we go by your premise that because he is way behind their main rival in the league, having lost half the dressing room, the magic has gone?

Interesting, are we still talking Jose or Mancini?

Petetheblu said:
mackenzie said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Really??

He ran out of ideas.

So if we go by your premise that because he is way behind their main rival in the league, having lost half the dressing room, the magic has gone?

Interesting, are we still talking Jose or Mancini?

greasedupdeafguy said:
Keith Moon said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Would hardly say the united team last season were the greatest club side ever.

Neither Barca.
Imo they are or at least one of the greatest teams ever. And there trophy count prove that.

Well, however I think Mou wants to replace Baconface. If Mancini f-up i put my bet on the Pep.

Not backing our team and manager at this stage of the season makes us look like cnuts.

I can smell the first "City fans wants Mancini Out!" article...

greasedupdeafguy said:
Petetheblu said:
mackenzie said:
Really??

He ran out of ideas.

Then after his big return to the UK and his long slide across the grass on his knees, then lost a few games. Like l said his magic was his demeanor and he's been found out. He's not as good as some want him to be. I'd rather stick with bob, but if bob had to go then I'd look at klopp, pep and then Jose.

Keith Moon said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Keith Moon said:
Neither Barca.
Imo they are or at least one of the greatest teams ever. And there trophy count prove that.

Well, however I think Mou wants to replace Baconface. If Mancini f-up i put my bet on the Pep.

Not backing our team and manager at this stage of the season makes us look like cnuts.

I don't see what harm it does in discussing the managers position on a forum its not going to affect anything, Mancini gets great support from the fans at matches. Mourinho will go PSG imo with Moyes going united and Pep coming here.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:21 am --<br /><br />
Petetheblu said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Petetheblu said:

Then after his big return to the UK and his long slide across the grass on his knees, then lost a few games. Like l said his magic was his demeanor and he's been found out. He's not as good as some want him to be. I'd rather stick with bob, but if bob had to go then I'd look at klopp, pep and then Jose.
His record speaks for itself whether you like it or not.

Keith Moon said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Keith Moon said:
Neither Barca.

Mate if it's true press folk look on here then I'm amazed its not a stench cos one glance would give plenty to base an article on. Thing is, its not online critics - me included - that count, it's terrace noises. Although I and others will call for change on here, there aren't any of us doing it at games - not that I've heard.
As for online articles, who cares?, theyre ten a penny.
Trawl any fan forum and you'll find all humanity there<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:25 am --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
Journalists read and contribute to this forum.

Subsequently it may well have an effect.

U advocating a bit of censorship there, or am I mis-reading your post?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.