Mourinho

We lose and it's bound to get mentioned. He's is in a tentative predicament himself so I guess 2+2=4

More likely this story has been leaked ( if true) to see who is interested in the City job,maybe smoke out and instigate contact with an intermediary or representative of our real targets Guardiola.Think about it ?he reads all this speculation about Mourinho,becomes scared about losing out on the job that he wants come what May after insisting he was never going to curtail his sabbatical.Makes me wonder if already people above Mancini are very concerned he might need replacing much sooner than even they anticipated and are looking at available options.Smoke and mirrors.

only my opinion.

thedogsbollocks said:
More likely this story has been leaked ( if true) to see who is interested in the City job,maybe smoke out and instigate contact with an intermediary or representative of our real targets Guardiola.Think about it ?he reads all this speculation about Mourinho,becomes scared about losing out on the job that he wants come what May after insisting he was never going to curtail his sabbatical.Makes me wonder if already people above Mancini are very concerned he might need replacing much sooner than even they anticipated.Smoke and mirrors.

Maybe but we will have legal wranglings if we do decide to sack Mancini now. If we do to decide to sack Roberto Mancini, it is best done in the summer.

Ray78 said:
thedogsbollocks said:
More likely this story has been leaked ( if true) to see who is interested in the City job,maybe smoke out and instigate contact with an intermediary or representative of our real targets Guardiola.Think about it ?he reads all this speculation about Mourinho,becomes scared about losing out on the job that he wants come what May after insisting he was never going to curtail his sabbatical.Makes me wonder if already people above Mancini are very concerned he might need replacing much sooner than even they anticipated.Smoke and mirrors.

Maybe but we will have legal wranglings if we do decide to sack Mancini now. If we do to decide to sack Roberto Mancini, it is best done in the summer.
i agree mate.

but if one or two of us are getting a bit twitchy.You would expect the Club to put the feelers out just in case , too smoke out interested parties .

oh yes it's ON!<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:37 pm --<br /><br />Mourinho is in Dubai right now...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.