Mourinho

He's in Dubai for the Dubai International Sports Conference which he has been scheduled at for months! He'd be in Abu Dhabi if it was related to us. :)

Idont get why anyone wants an arogant manager like mourinho he never spends more than a few seasons with any club he is the managerial version of nicolas anelka if mancini is to leave it will surely be guardiola.

thedogsbollocks said:
Ray78 said:
thedogsbollocks said:
More likely this story has been leaked ( if true) to see who is interested in the City job,maybe smoke out and instigate contact with an intermediary or representative of our real targets Guardiola.Think about it ?he reads all this speculation about Mourinho,becomes scared about losing out on the job that he wants come what May after insisting he was never going to curtail his sabbatical.Makes me wonder if already people above Mancini are very concerned he might need replacing much sooner than even they anticipated.Smoke and mirrors.

Maybe but we will have legal wranglings if we do decide to sack Mancini now. If we do to decide to sack Roberto Mancini, it is best done in the summer.
i agree mate.

but if one or two of us are getting a bit twitchy.You would expect the Club to put the feelers out just in case , too smoke out interested parties .

True in one sense, but in order for a new manager to be appointed now we would have to be nowhere near Champions League qualification . We are on course for that target at the very least.

thedogsbollocks said:
Malty said:
oh yes it's ON!

-- Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:37 pm --

Mourinho is in Dubai right now...
source please mate ?
I think there is a thread about you in the Cellar.<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:51 pm --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
moomba said:
Oh well, time for the annual "Jose is on his way" wankfest.

Annual you say?

Must be a very good reason for that......
Wish being father to the thought?

FantasyIreland said:
moomba said:
Oh well, time for the annual "Jose is on his way" wankfest.

Annual you say?

Must be a very good reason for that......

I'm sure there is. And probably will be a reason for it to come out next year as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.