Mourinho

big blueballs said:
He suits what we are trying to achieve, Mourinho loves to be loved by players but especially by the fans, he sees himself as the biggest draw at any club, the problems he has had at Madrid are half the fans don't like him,
but do you know what more than anything is he will be loved by the fans, he craves this more than anything for us to be singing his name like we do with Mancini is what he loves add in all the other aspects and this for me is why City and Mourinho could be a perfect match

No he wont, there are a lot of City fans that detest the arrogant tw@t and will NEVER take to him, especially as he sees himself as bigger than the club.

big blueballs said:
He suits what we are trying to achieve, Mourinho loves to be loved by players but especially by the fans, he sees himself as the biggest clown at any club, the problems he has had at Madrid are half the fans don't like him, Chelsea he saw himself as bigger than the owner which didn't sit well with Abramovich,
He wants to build a legacy, Chelsea would off been ideal but the owner put an end to that, At Inter they were an already established top European side same at Madrid no real new ground to break at either of them
If he leaves Madrid who can offer him the opportunity to develop a club and have his name go down in folklore, Utd can't there legacy is in place thanks to Ferguson no one will ever eclipse what he has achieved over there ever
For me the only place he could have the same effect on a club and build his own legacy is us, the resources, infrastructure everything is in place, but do you know what more than anything is he will be loved by the fans, he craves this more than anything for us to be singing his name like we do with Mancini is what he loves add in all the other aspects and this for me is why City and Mourinho could be a perfect match

edited for accuracy

law74 said:
big blueballs said:
He suits what we are trying to achieve, Mourinho loves to be loved by players but especially by the fans, he sees himself as the biggest draw at any club, the problems he has had at Madrid are half the fans don't like him,
but do you know what more than anything is he will be loved by the fans, he craves this more than anything for us to be singing his name like we do with Mancini is what he loves add in all the other aspects and this for me is why City and Mourinho could be a perfect match

No he wont, there are a lot of City fans that detest the arrogant tw@t and will NEVER take to him, especially as he sees himself as bigger than the club.

If he brings us more success than we've had before, I can't see many fans minding his ego, can you?
If he's that good, what's the problem? What some call arrogance others will see as self-confidence, self-belief and leadership qualities

baildon blue said:
I dont want Mourinho at Manchester City the blokes full of himself.

Do people honestly believe that Bob is a shrinking violet who runs his ship as a bastion of democracy?

Makes me laugh all this Mou is full of himself crap......of course he is, as is Bob, Wenger, baconface, Pep...........

chesterbells said:
law74 said:
big blueballs said:

If he brings us more success than we've had before, I can't see many fans minding his ego, can you?
If he's that good, what's the problem? What some call arrogance others will see as self-confidence, self-belief and leadership qualities

I think that a lot of fans will despise him if he ever rocks up here and carries on his "its all about ME" demeanour .
Barely a week goes by without a thread complaining about the arrogance of pisscan and the rags, this is the only twunt in world football more arrogant than the rags and I would HATE him to have anything to do with MCFC, now or ever.

I wouldn't mind Guardiola or Mourinho managing us but it is unrealistic at this stage of the season.

chesterbells said:
law74 said:
big blueballs said:

there is nothing more fickle than fans, fuck me we have lost a game and some are calling for Mancini to go....the same fans stating they wouldn't sing Mourinhos name would be creaming over him if he delivered multiple titles and European success, of this I have no doubt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.