Moving location, standing & atmosphere arrangements in the new North Stand

thats where I currently sit, row A of level 2 and I won't be moving
I don't think the club will be trying to piss off fans who sit in NSL2. There will be tons of new seats and the atmosphere in England tends to come from the back anyway. 7k mad heads at the back of a new NSL2 will make one hell of a racket (if the demographics, acoustics, roof etc are all right).

I reckon you might get an email saying 'you're now part of a singing section, there will be fans with flags, making noise and standing up. If you're happy with that and want to participate in a singing section, then great, if not, here are some other seats you might want to relocate to'.

My hope is that the whole of south stand level 1 will be allocated for visiting supporters and that north stand level 2 will be priced reasonably enough to give the most vocal part of our support the incentive to relocate there.

I don't think the club will be trying to piss off fans who sit in NSL2. There will be tons of new seats and the atmosphere in England tends to come from the back anyway. 7k mad heads at the back of a new NSL2 will make one hell of a racket (if the demographics, acoustics, roof etc are all right).

I reckon you might get an email saying 'you're now part of a singing section, there will be fans with flags, making noise and standing up. If you're happy with that and want to participate in a singing section, then great, if not, here are some other seats you might want to relocate to'.
I’m clutching at straws because I’m going off the sketch & concept pics but to me the roof looks slightly introverted, and at the sides there are clear panes facing towards the pitch & not on an angle like the SS which meets the sides, almost like it’s gonna be bigger than the SS in height, think away end at St James Park, that would help direct the sound towards the pitch & improve the acoustics

Hey, yes we spoke to the club last year and they explained the plans (effectively what they've released today) - You'll probably be able to check either of our posts from the time for information.

The club stressed to us at the time that they wanted this expansion to create a 'home end'. They want it to be a vocal end. They did say that with a caveat of increased corporate sections elsewhere in the stadium being likely.
Oh oh. That sounds ominously like we regular punters are finally getting booted out of EL1 105 permanently, in favour of expanding the corporate daytripper section at the back of the block.

Level 1 the Family Stand. We need the kids to learn the songs and when they do they can join in with them, a badge of honour in the school playground that they can say they are part of the City vocal stand (93:30 Stand, The Great Northern End, The Kippax North… whatever it ends up being called), with the aim for when when they get older to come and join us up in Level 2.

Level 2 Safe Standing vocal stand. A proper end for proper singers. Cheap tickets, no corporates, no tourists, no being moved for Cup games, it’s our end and that’s that. 1894 right under the roof, pre-match meet-ups in the new City Sq behind the stand which opens hours before kick-off to start building the atmosphere.

No concourse singing at half time and then silence in the stands. You sing in the stands and that’s that!

CTID!

@LongsightM13 i couldn’t quite your post then but I’m also in 105 and would move to the new stand if it becomes a proper vocal stand so wouldn’t be fussed if all of 105 becomes corporate

I think you might be.
Lots of fans have been turfed out of their seats down the years for a variety reasons.
They simply send an email and your gone unfortunately.
There’d be no reason to turf anyone out ,as long as thise staying understand the new make up of the stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.