Moyes' Marvels vs Olympiakos

strongbowholic said:
Going back to the rapist, don't think he'll be out that long. Looked like a dead leg to me from the challenge off the Greek player.

What's the Greek for "fucking soft ****"?

fucki softi cunti?

Kris_Musampa said:
"All conquering heroes..."

"You dont take the Rolls Royce out of the garage often , but when you do, My God does it purr..."

What the living fuck!!!!!!!!

Vomits

Kris_Musampa said:
"All conquering heroes..."

"You dont take the Rolls Royce out of the garage often , but when you do, My God does it purr..."

What the living fuck!!!!!!!!
It was as if they had just come from 4 behind & best barca the way he said that
Embarrassing.

Danamy said:
Unknown_Genius said:
I'm gutted. I would rather this have been done and dusted tonight. It would be so typical United, they miss out on Europe, but qualify for it by winning the CL.

Put the crack pipe down fella, you've had enough

I'd rather it had ended tonight. You don't need to be good to win it, look at Chelsea in 2012, pure luck all the way, and United are the most lucky team on God's green earth. It would seriously be the kind of thing they would do.

Danamy said:
strongbowholic said:
Going back to the rapist, don't think he'll be out that long. Looked like a dead leg to me from the challenge off the Greek player.

What's the Greek for "fucking soft ****"?

fucki softi cunti?
Not sure danamy to be honest. Looks a bit Romanian to me that does :))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.