Mr Bates vs the Post Office

This guy McCormack doesn't pull any punches when sending Vennells emails, he's even telling her that her team about her are inept and rather than investigating they draw their own conclusions from the manor of his emails ( which are frank and direct) not to do anything. It just shows how these individuals with powers were totally dismissively of anyone else.!

This guy McCormack doesn't pull any punches when sending Vennells emails, he's even telling her that her team about her are inept and rather than investigating they draw their own conclusions from the manor of his emails ( which are frank and direct) not to do anything. It just shows how these individuals with powers were totally dismissively of anyone else.!
His “can you see the problem with you saying your team didn’t know when you’ve CCd them all into that email” was a lovely end to that section.

Lucky woman or planned. /Conspiracy alert : She starts giving evidence, its weak, she is weak. It touches on govn ministers being involved.. Meanwhile this morning, Rishi decides to run an election, calls back ministers on foriegn trips, so obviously a decision made today!

Its bollocks though because I think Rishi hinted at a summer election a month ago.

I really hope they dont lose the traction this has now though.

Lucky woman or planned. /Conspiracy alert : She starts giving evidence, its weak, she is weak. It touches on govn ministers being involved.. Meanwhile this morning, Rishi decides to run an election, calls back ministers on foriegn trips, so obviously a decision made today!

Its bollocks though because I think Rishi hinted at a summer election a month ago.

I really hope they dont lose the traction this has now though.

She's evil not weak. She honestly believed she was untouchable. Everything from these reptiles has been

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.