Mr Cook

Money talks, wealth whispers.

And pride comes before a fall.

Take heed Mr Cook.

What fall?
He says we will be the best and we therefore aim every year to this until we achieve it. Stop looking for negativity when there isn't any. So we don't make it the 1st year or the next but we aim to do every year. I see no arrogance in that or any fall coming?

The simple fact that he has got us, and probably thousands of others around the world talking about this means he has achieved exactly what he would have wanted. People are debating whether or not we can become the greatest club or not, and subconsciously just by doing this makes people accept that it could happen, even if they disagree completely. He's smarter than what people think IMO.

True_Blue69 said:
The simple fact that he has got us, and probably thousands of others around the world talking about this means he has achieved exactly what he would have wanted. People are debating whether or not we can become the greatest club or not, and subconsciously just by doing this makes people accept that it could happen, even if they disagree completely. He's smarter than what people think IMO.

here here the sound of sense

Barry Conlons wig said:
Cheltblue said:
46 years for me! But it always makes me laugh when one of us oldies think that because we have supported the club for longer than most that we are better blues and all have the same opinion on every subject.

not at all chelt, its all about opinions and interpretations and we obviously differ simplesssssssssssss

Seems like we do on this one mate.

ssg2 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Is moving house beyond your limited horizons?
just winding you up dave, what do you think about wednesday?

My worry is Mancini will go into the game too negatively.

If he doesn't I think, even though we'll be well understrength, we'll win.

Didsbury Dave said:
ssg2 said:
just winding you up dave, what do you think about wednesday?

My worry is Mancini will go into the game too negatively.

If he doesn't I think, even though we'll be well understrength, we'll win.
who is out? FWIW I think its going to be a great game

Lighten up folks!
The team will do the talking on Derby day... If we lose, it's not Gary Cooks fault ... but i expect everyone to blame him.
Come on city, these threads are pointless and negative. We should be getting excited and being positive about our current situation.
CTID

what a crock of shite this thread is .cook is in a bar at a supporters club meeting, for fuck sake he was givin it out a

bit so what .We have just beaten our detested neighbours in a semi final i think he`s entitled.By the way it didnt

look like it was filmed by the press to me, just someone there with a camera, either way hes fuckin spot on

Cheltblue said:
I do like him and think overall he is an assett to the club.

But i do wish he'd keep his gob shut when his size 11 is hovering in the general direction of said gob.
I know he likes to appease as many as possible but his statement to the US blues on ssn this morning has every chance of coming back and biting him on the arse, and making us look like dicks in the process.

Sometimes, Garry, or Gary, just engage and think before you speak.

Sorry if already posted. Cant see it anywhere tho.

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give the fuckin man a break please!

So what if he come out and said what he said?? Thats what i want to here from cook. I dont want some knob saying that i think we might win the prem one day we never know because thats what hughes's mentality was. I didnt see anyone having a go at mancini when he said he wanted to win the prem. He's saying what he feels and it will be true one day.

Get off his back and grow up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.