Mr Cook

mackenzie said:
You do the posters who have criticised Cook a disservice TMQ.

This isn't about the team or the players for those that have criticized, it's about City looking a numptie of a Club.

Many posters have a balanced approach on such things as match results etc but Cook needs to shut his mouth.
Agreed - his timing could not be worse. We've got 2 massively important games coming up and intead of keeping a low profile the gob on legs is bragging for England about how great the club is going to be to a bar full of New Yorkers.

And the big question is - 'Why?'

He's not looking for potential investors or anything. The man behaves like a rag and probably is one.

when you open your mouth and start bragging it usually comes back to bite you on the arse,i dont think baconface will need to give a team talk on wednesday,just show cooks rant in america should do that for him.....

Didsbury dave. 22/01/201011.49. Well said. somebody at city should tune him in. leave the arrogance to you know who.

mr t said:
mackenzie said:
You do the posters who have criticised Cook a disservice TMQ.

This isn't about the team or the players for those that have criticized, it's about City looking a numptie of a Club.

Many posters have a balanced approach on such things as match results etc but Cook needs to shut his mouth.
Agreed - his timing could not be worse. We've got 2 massively important games coming up and intead of keeping a low profile the gob on legs is bragging for England about how great the club is going to be to a bar full of New Yorkers.

And the big question is - 'Why?'

He's not looking for potential investors or anything. The man behaves like a rag and probably is one.
his team is birmingham..

deano ou812 said:
when you open your mouth and start bragging it usually comes back to bite you on the arse,i dont think baconface will need to give a team talk on wednesday,just show cooks rant in america should do that for him.....
do you really give a fuck if somebody elses bragging bites you on the arse? really do you?Grow the fuck up plenty of my mates talk shit it doesn`t mean i agree with them ibuzz when they take the piss and shrug my shoulders when they`re proved wrong.
even when i fuck up i don`t squeal like a fuckin girl give it out be prepared to take it .Its football we like the majoritry of fans are totally blinkered as we should be .Enjoy

halpo123 said:
deano ou812 said:
do you really give a fuck if somebody elses bragging bites you on the arse? really do you?Grow the fuck up plenty of my mates talk shit it doesn`t mean i agree with them ibuzz when they take the piss and shrug my shoulders when they`re proved wrong.
even when i fuck up i don`t squeal like a fuckin girl give it out be prepared to take it .Its football we like the majoritry of fans are totally blinkered as we should be .Enjoy

He. Is. The. Chief. Executive.

He is not one of your mates.

Do you see a subtle difference?

Maybe you don't....

It looks like Cook is entering into the “Mind Games” amphitheatre that has been frequented by Surly F; and A. Whinge; for the last few seasons. Its all bullshit unless you get trophies. He was pathetic with the Mic in his hand, acting like a schoolboy in a seedy bar, with no class. He keeps putting his foot in it, and we get the whiplash on the street. He’s got no idea of how to project the right image physically. My own belief is his Overconfidence may come back to haunt us. And we may all look stupid when Cook makes statements like he did. Obviously we all want success, but bragging before we achieve anything? I am as positive as the next blue, but please, his hard sell pitch doesn’t fool anyone. He should keep a low profile, shun personal publicity, and leave it to the team on the pitch.

I've got to say somethin, Cook drives me mad. So selfpromoting. He's not the face we want for City. Just when everything is going great he comes out with this shit. He needs to stay offsite. The camera always pans to him at the match and he comes across as a vulture sat there. Shouldn't be seen end of. Hopefully the axe will fall on him soon. I know things have changed but this guy needs to go before he dose more harm to the club.

deano ou812 said:

You really think Ferguson needs some NY bar comments to motivate his team after all the press of the last week? Criticise Cook for being arrogant if thats what you think, but keep some perspective. Perleeeease.

I don't see anyone criticising Tevez for turning up the heat for next week up about 1,000 notches and quite rightly so. Cook is just turning the heat up another few notches for the next five years. Good luck to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.