Mr Kun Aguero

Re: Mr Kun Agguero

BlueMo' said:
Blue heaven.
That's what we got for 35m.
Charlie fcukin Nicholas said he was over priced.
What a complete tool he looks tonight.

is that charlie woman-beater nicholas with the alchohol-fucked brain? What a pair of braindead fuckwit cnuts him and merson truly are

El Kun said:
I AM SAT HERE IN THE BEUNOS AIRES CRYING WITH JOY. EL KUN IS LOVED SO MUCH HERE. HE HAS MANY MANY MORE HAPPY MOMENTS WITH A GREAT TEAM LIKE THE CITY. WE CAN WIN THE LEAGUE FRIENDS.

You betcha.

Vamos celestes!

Time for another tug.

Sheet-of-Toilet-Paper.jpg

I remember Wooney's debut for the rags, back when he had the potential to be world class. It was a tour de force, his debut rag performance. Proper pissed me off. But this was even better. The rags know what it's like, now, to see a worldy coming. Love it.

Three's Kompany said:
Mancity1980 said:
What player Aguero is, that's it - I am changing my fantasy football team to include him!

Aguero is class. Had him captained on mine even with him not starting. Got rewarded on that risk.

Are you a swansea fan? Didn't understand a word they said all night either

low center of gravity, great control, terrific awareness and lethal feet - great signing and provides that little bit of something we have been missing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.