Mr Kun Aguero

Re: Mr Kun Agguero

I dont do twitter myself but if i look at this trend page the largest names i assume are the most popular "trends"?

Because Aguero's name is the biggest one atm, im gonna dive into the shit and have a good read.

From Sergio Aguero tonight on Twitter:

"Muy feliz por mi debut en el City. Ojalá sea el comienzo de algo grande. Gracias a mis compañeros por ayudarme y a la hinchada por el apoyo"

"Very happy with my debut at City. Hopefully the start of something big. Thank you for the help from my teammates and the fans for their support"

He put this on his twitter 2 hours ago:

Muy feliz por mi debut en el City. Ojalá sea el comienzo de algo grande. Gracias a mis compañeros por ayudarme y a la hinchada por el apoyo

=

Very happy with my debut in the City. Hopefully the start of something big. Thank you for helping my teammates and the fans for their support

There are a lot of poker faces at other club forums regarding how well we played tonight, and an accute scent of worry also.

Jesus im feeling a bit sorry for the gunners reading their forums, their thread commentary is pretty good and not full of bull, they seem very subdued.
Shame as all these years they have earned a lot and the board wont spend the bloody stuff but pocket plenty, id be pissed as a gunner fan atm.

looked as skilled as David Silva in every respect and he can shoot properly. The thought of these two and maybe even Carlos linking up as well has made me change my underpants 3 times tonight already :D

RandyMarshJizz.jpg

"He's decent," said Hart.

Joe, lol

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11679_7103749,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11679_7103749,00.html</a>

This guy is the real deal. I was watching him closely up to the first goal and you could see the space he was making himself.....then boom. What a great player, he's going to be a right fucking handful. If I was a defender, I would be shitting myself if I saw his name on the team sheet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.