LOL

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR0BzEeyTik&feature=related[/youtube]

My version ....

MartinDickton.jpg

pretty much everything that he said is bullshit. poor last season? hahahahha
not an instant hit? hhahahahaha
not the kind of playerwe want? hahahahahha
anything else you moron.

aguero is world class. and thats just not from tonight, iv seen him maybe 15times. amazing player

I lol'd at that.. class fella.

Re: Mr Kun Agguero

Just an amazing player I never thought I would see someone of his quality in a City shirt. What a goal, what an assist and what a player the premier league should be worried very worried

All I could think was 'wow'. I was still stunned on the way home.

It's the first time I've seen hundreds remain on the concourse watching his 2nd goal and applauding.

So good he almost earned to get his name spelled correctly in the thread title... Maybe next week, Kun!

He has star quality ,and to stand out amongst our already formidably tallented squad bodes very well for the future.I can't wait for Sunday now.it was a pleasure to witness that performance last night.

Great debut, and loved every minute of it. Looks good on the ball, and like Tevez, he looks difficult to dislodge.

I bet the pundits are saying 'let's see him in a cold winters night at Stoke'.....

However, it was 30 minutes against Swansea at home. I hope he starts against Bolton, and if he's as good as he was tonight then the trip will have been worth it. On tonight's performance, he's one of those players you'd say was worth the entrance fee - I remember a BBC pundit saying that about Kinkladze on MOTD a good few years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.