Mr Kun Aguero

aguerosilva.jpg

jizz.gif

Did the club replace Mr. Errrrm as interviewer?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Interviews/City-v-Swansea-Sergio-Aguero" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Interviews/ ... gio-Aguero</a>

This chap has done some interviews lately, he's very clearly spoken and professional, hope he is here to stay.

Can't Mancini schedule a friendly vs United on Wednesday?

I waaaaaaaaaant more Silva - Agüero magic now, dammit!

(Hint for PC-users: Hold down ALT while typing 0252. Voila, you got Agüero's name correctly spelled :)

I seriously believe that we can go the distance in all competitions with Aguero. So positive he'll make the other players step up a gear without a shadow of a doubt.

The rags on sad cafe know the potential, although there's few who are blinded that our squad is still lacking compared to theirs.

Tick Tock you sad deluded fuckers! Your time now is well and truly up!

This is Our City!

I would just like to thank Mr and Mrs Aguero Bet they never thought that night of passion would create a God

Stretford Born Blue said:
37 years I've followed City at live matches and in all that time I have never seen a real striker take to the pitch in the City blue and white.
Tevez is good, don't get me wrong and there have been some decent strikers, but this little fella seems to have that little bit more to offer.
His passing and movement, vision, speed and strength were just out of this world.
35 minutes he was on the pitch, scored two, made one and became the new City legend/hero. It was special, he is special and I have no doubt we have got a player here who will do the business.
I would walk a million miles through quicksand to watch him play.
I will stick my neck out, even after just 35 minutes, we have never had a more effective striker, a more perfect striker, a striker in the mould of Maradona and Messi in one..............Can't waite for the Bolton game.
Messi has apparently said that Aguero is a better player than he is, well we saw something last night, something different, something exceptional.
If Tevez stays they would be real scary, in fact Dzeko worked well with him.
When he came on his energy got everybody in the team passing, running and moving as they should, they wanted to keep up with him, Tevez has the same impact but just not quite as much.
Aguero, my prediction is for 32 goals in all competition, Balotelli will need to sharpen up, he won't get on the pitch............................?!
Lovely post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.