mr mancini I am 100% behind you

manimanc said:
as we didn`t beat united 5-0 and we`re not 10 points clear at the top of the table some fans have obviously taken it upon themselves to announce or denounce the fact that roberto mancini is a liar and a disgrace...well guess what,whoever written that is a liar and a disgrace!! we have come out of a mini blip,or a MAJOR CRISIS in the eyes of the whores in the press,with two clean sheets and 4 pts against teams who have taken ponts off us in recent times...what is even more pathetic at peoples reaction is that we`re ONLY 12 GAMES IN on a 38 game season and sitting pretty in fourth with 2nd or 3rd well within our grasp. WHAT A DISASTER!!! I for one am 100% behind the team and mancini,through thick and thin,through winning or losing because we`re at the start of something special here boys and girls....rome wasn`t built in a day...bring on birmingham...

Whilsti aint 100% behind hm and i do still have my doubts his performance needs to be measured at the end of season and therefore he will have my support until then. Someties i ant happy and will complainl like fook a litte but those people throwing their toys out of the pram need a kick up the arse.

Maybe those winging fookers should search for and read the threads when we lost at home last year.

Grow up you winging miserable bastards

zeven said:
THIS!!

Some fans should be ashamed of themselves. some of you are so damn deluded its pathetic. think will we will just walk over United and be top of the table. Its not our divine right to win every game! its not our divine right to be the best team in the league!

These guys havent played more than 11 games together.
no not walk over them, But have a fucking go.YES

manimanc said:
as we didn`t beat united 5-0 and we`re not 10 points clear at the top of the table some fans have obviously taken it upon themselves to announce or denounce the fact that roberto mancini is a liar and a disgrace...well guess what,whoever written that is a liar and a disgrace!! we have come out of a mini blip,or a MAJOR CRISIS in the eyes of the whores in the press,with two clean sheets and 4 pts against teams who have taken ponts off us in recent times...what is even more pathetic at peoples reaction is that we`re ONLY 12 GAMES IN on a 38 game season and sitting pretty in fourth with 2nd or 3rd well within our grasp. WHAT A DISASTER!!! I for one am 100% behind the team and mancini,through thick and thin,through winning or losing because we`re at the start of something special here boys and girls....rome wasn`t built in a day...bring on birmingham...

Cracking post fella, I have advocated for a good while that a change of manager is massively destabilising we have enough of that.

I remember City playing wonderful football under Bryan Horton yet we were right near the bottom of the league and he still got sacked.
Now we are in the best position in my lifetime and although the football is not exciting it gets results. It depends what camp you wish to be in. After winning nothing or really being any good for my 30 years on earth I would much rather be in our current position

Bluemoon115 said:
as we didn`t beat united 5-0 and we`re not 10 points clear at the top of the table
Yawn. Already discredits your post, but we'll analyse it anyway.
some fans have obviously taken it upon themselves to announce or denounce the fact that roberto mancini is a liar and a disgrace...well guess what,whoever written that is a liar and a disgrace!!
Or people who have an opinion on the difference between what Mancini says and does.
we have come out of a mini blip,or a MAJOR CRISIS in the eyes of the whores in the press,with two clean sheets and 4 pts against teams who have taken ponts off us in recent times...
We lost to Chesterfield in "recent times", would getting a clean sheet against them be progress then?
what is even more pathetic at peoples reaction is that we`re ONLY 12 GAMES IN on a 38 game season and sitting pretty in fourth with 2nd or 3rd well within our grasp. WHAT A DISASTER!!!
Few, if any, people are claiming there to be a disaster, they are complaining about style of play and ambition in games, which as fans they are entitled to do.
I for one am 100% behind the team and mancini,through thick and thin,through winning or losing because we`re at the start of something special here boys and girls....
Well that's just silly. You're behind him even if he's losing? Surely if he was to lose a series of games that would mean he wasn't good enough? But apparently you'd still back him.
rome wasn`t built in a day
No, it took several hundred years. Is that how long we should wait?
fuck me,look at jonny big spuds giving it the big i am pmpl ever heard of the outside world and oxygen? Who the fuck do you think you are taking apart someones opinion like that you sad twat,get a fucking life and a girlfriend...

manimanc said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Yawn. Already discredits your post, but we'll analyse it anyway.

Or people who have an opinion on the difference between what Mancini says and does.

We lost to Chesterfield in "recent times", would getting a clean sheet against them be progress then?

Few, if any, people are claiming there to be a disaster, they are complaining about style of play and ambition in games, which as fans they are entitled to do.
Well that's just silly. You're behind him even if he's losing? Surely if he was to lose a series of games that would mean he wasn't good enough? But apparently you'd still back him.

No, it took several hundred years. Is that how long we should wait?
fuck me,look at jonny big spuds giving it the big i am pmpl ever heard of the outside world and oxygen? Who the fuck do you think you are taking apart someones opinion like that you sad twat,get a fucking life and a girlfriend...

pmsl

I have said this before, but I really wish Mancini stays for long time, his name just goes so well together with team, just like Arsene(Arsenal), we got Mancini(ManCity) :D
Anyways, 100% behind Mancini when he plays AJ, for now it's around 95%

PhuketBlue said:
To me it actually seems the opposite and that many of Mancini's biggest detractors were very much in the pro-Hughes camp.

Howdy said:
I have said this before, but I really wish Mancini stays for long time, his name just goes so well together with team, just like Arsene(Arsenal), we got Mancini(ManCity) :D
Anyways, 100% behind Mancini when he plays AJ, for now it's around 95%

sure these 2 posters have been mixed up

mods?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.