Muffin or Barm

andyhinch said:
Davs 19 said:
Lavinda Past said:
Andy, I won't correct the grammatical error, I'll leave this to Lavinda :)

Correct. I can't stand brainiacs, they all like gay coffee and m**fins.
I can't spell due to my poor education no need to bully I have wisdom certificates can not explain. Bit like c,b,s can't just call it a muffin. It's because he's wrong

I'd never bully anyone mate as that would be the lowest of the low. Don't even mind you calling me a buffoon :)

It is a Muffin though ;)

Davs 19 said:
andyhinch said:
I can't spell due to my poor education no need to bully I have wisdom certificates can not explain. Bit like c,b,s can't just call it a muffin. It's because he's wrong

I'd never bully anyone mate as that would be the lowest of the low. Don't even mind you calling me a buffoon :)

It is a Muffin though ;)

Fair play Dav - you're definitely not a bully. I've always found you to be a very reasonable person except when it comes to barms. Then you're just a m**fin munching t*at ;)

Davs 19 said:
andyhinch said:

It is a Muffin though ;)
Feel bad now. Not felt bullied for 30 odd years and never on here, just admit its a barm or that you have to qualify it

Lavinda Past said:
Davs 19 said:
andyhinch said:

It is a Muffin though ;)

Fair play Dav - you're definitely not a bully. I've always found you to be a very reasonable person except when it comes to barms. Then you're just a m**fin munching t*at ;)

Haha!! Cheers mate :)

Davs 19 said:
Lavinda Past said:
Davs 19 said:

It is a Muffin though ;)

Few to many bans been flung around for calling you a bully just having a laff you got seem bad for one of the muffin munching moth*%r f~%rs. It is a barm mind, you know I won the argument just admit it

andyhinch said:
Davs 19 said:
Lavinda Past said:

Few to many bans been flung around for calling you a bully just having a laff you got seem bad for one of the muffin munching moth*%r f~%rs. It is a barm mind, you know I won the argument just admit it

Go on then............................

Just kidding. Muffin

Lavinda Past said:
charliebigspuds said:
andyhinch said:
I left school at 16 with no quals this could explain a lot:

ah we may have found the reason for some people calling them barms ;)

I too left school at 16 with no quals. Now I've got more money than sense. And it's still a barm.

having 72p and boasting about it won't make you look intelligent

charliebigspuds said:
Lavinda Past said:
charliebigspuds said:
[quote="andyhinch"
I left school at 16 with no quals this could explain a lot:

ah we may have found the reason for some people calling them barms ;)

I too left school at 16 with no quals. Now I've got more money than sense. And it's still a barm.

having 72p and boasting about it won't make you look intelligent[/quote]
it's more than most have these days

For me, it's a muffin!

I was raised a muffinite, our local chippy in New Moston sold it as a muffin when I was growing up, and we even had a teacher at school nicknamed "chip muffin". The story goes that one of the pupils dropped a chip muffin in the canteen when the teacher (who was well known for drinking at work) just picked the muffin up and proceeded to eat it. I don't know whether this is true or not, but was certainly a legend at The Radclyffe School in Chadderton.

My first encounter of "barm" was at a chippy near Victoria Station. I asked for a chip muffin, and the person serving gave me a funny look and said "chip barm?". I walked out in disgust.

Reckon it must be a North Manchester thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.