munich and the truth

Damocles said:
lloydie said:
Now slowly remove the hook Damo.........and breathe.

Meh, the first sign that somebody just realises that they are either wrong or just in the wrong, they claim they were really fishing. I could just say something along the lines of a reverse clarkie, but it would be dumb and unhelpful.

i never said that, watch your mind.. it's playing tricks.

Well maybe he wasn't fishing then, it just appeared that way to me, and that was before you bit. You can say dumb stuff if you want, it hasn't stopped you or anyone else before.

Damocles said:
aphex said:
it's not about fascism really, more about your non-empathy towards other posters

fascism can be left or right, by the way

You are correct, I don't have the ability to empathise with completely anonymous people on the internet. I'll report to the Hague immediately.

oh, you can empathise alright, but not in the right way

to say that you feel that this is a detachment of reality belies your ferociously opinionated posts

yes?

lloydie said:
Well maybe he wasn't fishing then, it just appeared that way to me, and that was before you bit. You can say dumb stuff if you want, it hasn't stopped you or anyone else before.

alright mate, great post earlier on in the thread:

lloydie said:
Hooter, did you actually read that article?
Of course, the success of Utd magnifies the hurt for all those who your club have so immorally wounded because that success has been built on their suffering.
You seem to think that because the accident was so long ago that excuses your club of acting in a morally acceptable manner when the testimonial was held, or at the 50th and now. It doesn't.

If you knew Albert Quixall, would you support Utd and their behaviour to his face?

'It has all been so much PR b******t,' was the verdict of Harry Gregg.

That you continue to support a club as morally bankrupt as yours essentially mean that you support the continued exploitation of the suffering of the very people on whom your success was founded.

Which makes you either stupid or a callous cnut, which is it?

i am fishing damocles as i think he gets away with murder on here.

Murder?

How very dramatic. You take this whole forum business very seriously don't you? It's all letters in a database to me. I tell people to fuck themselves and occasionally call people a twat. If you cannot handle that, then you really shouldn't be using the internet.

Damocles said:
Murder?

How very dramatic. You take this whole forum business very seriously don't you? It's all letters in a database to me. I tell people to fuck themselves and occasionally call people a twat. If you cannot handle that, then you really shouldn't be using the internet.

that was actually meant to be a pm!

aphex said:
i am fishing damocles as i think he gets away with murder on here

see, i didn't call you any names or anything.

How magnanimous of you. You should run for Bluemoon Nicest Bloke or something, I'd vote for you. Or call you a twat, depending on my mood at the time.

Damocles said:
How magnanimous of you. You should run for Bluemoon Nicest Bloke or something, I'd vote for you. Or call you a twat, depending on my mood at the time.

ask lloydie dumbo

i sent it to him but posted it on here by accident

you are quite moody though, i agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.