munich and the truth

hooter said:
stony said:
You've completely ignored the question though.
Because the last time I did i was banned, don't forget, I'm a RAG.

If you're going to post the truth and most blues on here have a good grasp of our history and were we have come from, then I can't see you getting banned.

Unlike the majority of your own fans, I've found that the majority of blues know a fair bit about the history of City. In fact I'll bet there's not many that know more than Gary James. He posts on here and I'm sure he'll correct any lies or bullshit or corroborate your post.

hooter said:
Damocles said:
1. It was the 50s, so what? That isn't long enough ago to forget morality.
2. What exactly "was different" then that made this acceptable?
3. What is our history compares to evicting the families of dead players?
4. Why haven't United, with all of their billions of success rectified this huge mistake?

You're a one trick pony argument, trying to excuse the inexcusable.
I've been a Union man since the 70s, paid my dues to fight against the Man, been on strike against rich bosses that stamp down on the working man, so I know how hard life is..... Some people have a agenda against United, I wonder why, it was a common practice at the time, new players needed to be housed.

back then Football teams were poor, unlike now.

lol

you do sound terribly Communist Party USA.

Damn dem capitalist bogeymen eh?

aphex said:
hooter said:
Because the last time I did i was banned, don't forget, I'm a RAG.

if you ignore a question on a debate about your team, and then claim this get out clause, well..

only someone like damocles or denro will ban you, the other mods are not fascist

spit it out lad.

Hey, fuck you. When you count up how many bannings have been made per mod, I'm the lowest on the list.

Damocles said:
aphex said:
if you ignore a question on a debate about your team, and then claim this get out clause, well..

only someone like damocles or denro will ban you, the other mods are not fascist

spit it out lad.

Hey, fuck you. When you count up how many bannings have been made per mod, I'm the lowest on the list.

lol

you repeatedly break the COC with your personal insults

i rest my case.

That's a pretty pathetic case of 'fascism', if all you can come up with is me telling someone to go and fuck themselves.

Damocles said:
That's a pretty pathetic case of 'fascism', if all you can come up with is me telling someone to go and fuck themselves.

it's not about fascism really, more about your non-empathy towards other posters

fascism can be left or right, by the way

lloydie said:
Now slowly remove the hook Damo.........and breathe.

Meh, the first sign that somebody just realises that they are either wrong or just in the wrong, they claim they were really fishing. I could just say something along the lines of a reverse clarkie, but it would be dumb and unhelpful.

aphex said:
Damocles said:

it's not about fascism really, more about your non-empathy towards other posters

fascism can be left or right, by the way

You are correct, I don't have the ability to empathise with completely anonymous people on the internet. I'll report to the Hague immediately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.