Munich Chants

Re: The club should start banning them..

Bossman Blue said:
Sorry 'Singing' but you are wrong. the full song was clearly heared over and over again at Blackburn and was repeatedly sung before the last derby at COMS by a small but highly offensive crowd near 110. They sang load and clear and were obviously enjoying it. We are starting with targeting them as they were easy to identify.

It was heard over and over again at Blackburn?

I know, because I was there, and yes, I sang along too.

But that's because I have my own interpretation of the song itself, and not the tabloids'. It's a celebration of Yaya's goal at Wembley, nothing more nothing less.

I went into great detail on the misrepresentation of it in my previous post. But that's my stance. And I presume you're referring to a different song altogether if you're telling me it was heard in November?

What's more, what of the tens of thousands who sing the Tevez song; "he hates Munichs"?

Should we ban more than 80% of our match going fans too?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Peter Spencer can fuck off, the victory wasn't tarnished at all. I heard fuck all Munich chants and can only assume it was a select bunch of dicks. Is every victory going to be supposedly tarnished from now on because a small minority sing Munich sons (just as they always have done). Lazy Shite journalism

The easy target for the intellectually-challenged. Much better to appeal to a ready audience about how unworthy we are at MCFC for any future honours 'cos we, like every club in the land and on the planet, have a tiny minority of fans who have but a brain cell between them. But it's MCFC so fair game, let's have a pop, again!

So is your suggestion to ignore the problem because the media hate us or to stop the chanting and cut off the medias supply of material for them to print?

Re: The Munich Chants.

Hopefully, if someone was on their way to a steward to report and get banned another blue for singing the chants, they'd get violently removed from the ground themselves by the majority of blues who understand that solidarity is a wonderful thing.

brenda said:
They are the ones smoking pot in ground and that's another issue I detest particularly when you get it second hand together with your kids

-- Mon May 02, 2011 1:39 pm --

They are the ones smoking pot in ground and that's another issue I detest particularly when you get it second hand together with your kids

-- Mon May 02, 2011 1:39 pm --

??? you been on the bong Brenda do you detest it because its 2nd hand smoke or do you want your own joint?

Bossman Blue said:
Sorry 'Singing' but you are wrong. the full song was clearly heared over and over again at Blackburn and was repeatedly sung before the last derby at COMS by a small but highly offensive crowd near 110. They sang load and clear and were obviously enjoying it. We are starting with targeting them as they were easy to identify.

you want to go round reporting fellow blues and asking them to be thrown out?

felixbg said:
Bossman Blue said:

you want to go round reporting fellow blues and asking them to be thrown out?

In a word YES and to have all access to Loyalty points removed

Bossman Blue said:
how could yaya's song be sung back in november?

that's some fucking foresight from 110/111

dennis tuearts hatrick balls said:
masterwig said:
I don't like the Munich chants but that particular song isn't 'vile' at all. It's not needed but the song isn't 'about' Munich like it has been reported.

The sensitivity around the issue has got out of control. There are worse, more offensive things heard at football but for some reason any mention of this disaster that happened over 50 years ago is treated as a special case.

why use the word munich in that song tho??? that is the problem ! that song should of been who put the ball in uniteds yaya yaya .for some childish reason many blues will not say or write the word united..
could just use mu,s net

squirtyflower said:
Bossman Blue said:
how could yaya's song be sung back in november?

that's some fucking foresight from 110/111

It was not YaYa's song. Read and understand my post it was the full song including the lines about those on the runway. Is that what you want to hear at a football match. Stop trying to be clever and read the post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.