Munich Chants

Re: The Munich Chants.

squirtyflower said:
SS117 said:
Really sorry for another thread but I'm just telling you's what I got told by a steward yesterday.

If your caught by a steward starting any Munich chants then you get thrown out and your seasoncard took of you. The steward said that if they see a couple of fans singing it then they get thrown out but if the whole stand sings it they can't do anything a tall.
and why was this steward telling you this?
Cos the steward was my dad.

Re: The club should start banning them..

felixbg said:
Bossman Blue said:
In a word YES and to have all access to Loyalty points removed

It's a shame that whilst loyal vocal fans that go all over europe to watch city are getting accused of smoking and given bans from 111 when goons like yourself are allowed in. if you don't like it move to the family stand, or better still write to your local primary school and see if they need a lunch-time supervisor. pathetic.

Call me what you like and it makes no difference where in the stadium anyone sits all loyal fans respect Manchester City FC and what it stands for. It does not stand for toerags who delight in singing to the point of hysteria about the deaths of 23 people in an air crash.

Bossman Blue said:
mancityvstoke said:
It wasn't many singing it yesterday. A few at the back of 110.

It will die out eventually. Just a few stubborn fuckers on a rebellious trip.

I would not dream of banning people for it though!!!!!!

A word in the ear should be enough.

Munich is sang plenty of times in other songs and this City fan bashing must STOP.

The fans are not judged by a minority stubbornly singing silly songs which physically hurt NO ONE.

Sorry but you are wrong. Its in the paper so it must be true, thats what joe public thinks. And before you deny happens this just think about the number of times on this site our own fans slag off a player or the club because of something that they have read in a paper without ever questioning if the paper has an agenda.

fuck what Joe Public thinks ......if they read newspapers and believe every word then they are deluded and misguided. I only care about BLUES .......and the fans ARE the club.
Owners come and go.
Players come and go.
Managers come and go.

The fans are here through thick and thin. Boy have we had our loyalty tested.

Munich songs have been part of the club for years. Distasteful? Yes. But they are meant to WIND UP reds NOT glorify DEATHS!!!!!!

This is being totally over reacted to. imo

Where are the press when City fans are attacked at Wembley? Where is the outrage then???

Fuck the press and fuck Joe Public.

Bossman Blue said:
felixbg said:
It's a shame that whilst loyal vocal fans that go all over europe to watch city are getting accused of smoking and given bans from 111 when goons like yourself are allowed in. if you don't like it move to the family stand, or better still write to your local primary school and see if they need a lunch-time supervisor. pathetic.

Call me what you like and it makes no difference where in the stadium anyone sits all loyal fans respect Manchester City FC and what it stands for. It does not stand for toerags who delight in singing to the point of hysteria about the deaths of 23 people in an air crash.
you don't go do you?

Bossman Blue said:
felixbg said:

take it you dont join in our other songs then...or taken delight in calling the ref a cheating twat or an opposing player a soft ****...

As was said on an earlier thread all this is irrelevant. Say what you like or defend what you like on here. The club are taking action to eradicate this behaviour from the stands and the areas around the stadium. Carry on singing and eventually you will find yourself outside the stadium and with a lot of hoops to jump through before you can follow City again. End of.

Bossman Blue said:
felixbg said:

Manchester City also stands for a no swearing policy, a all-seater stadium policy, 'respect the ref' policy & before uefa cup games always gives a speech asking everyone to be nice and welcoming to our guests.

Are you going to have a one man crusade against offenders on these fronts? if so might aswell just pm you my deatails and you can pass them on to the club.

Bossman Blue said:
As was said on an earlier thread all this is irrelevant. Say what you like or defend what you like on here. The club are taking action to eradicate this behaviour from the stands and the areas around the stadium. Carry on singing and eventually you will find yourself outside the stadium and with a lot of hoops to jump through before you can follow City again. End of.
two questions have been put to you on the last two pages and you have conveniently ignored both

we can all smell it ............

Bossman Blue said:

you seem to be labelling people who defend the chants as being somehow involved.

only hope the club dont adopt this same style of blanket tar & feathering or the club could end up in court

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.