Munich meet up: 27th September 11am Augustiner Keller

I emphasize here that football fans are allowed in the HBH though.
If you are outside wearing a football shirt but have a jumper or sweatshirt they'll ask you to put it on over it and then let you in as long as you are not obviously drunk etc.
Just don't take it off inside or they'll chuck you back out.

MCC said:
Tattooedcityfan said:
bainy said:
dum and dummer will be looking after u mate, follow us and u will be bladdered!!

Any idea what time you get there mate?

Wednesday the 28th of September apparently.

Time i said not day!<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:28 pm --<br /><br />
bainy said:
Tattooedcityfan said:
Are all the bars the same mate?

dum and dummer will be looking after u mate, follow us and u will be bladdered!!

I won't be hitting the ale too hard tony, no way am i risking not being allowed on the flight home!

SuperKevinHorlock said:
I propose the we all have a bluemoon meet up on the day of the match,

I reckon if the weather is dry we meet at the Augustiner Keller as it shouldn't be to busy in the day time, self service and the beer is top notch(as is always the case in Munich)

Anyone up for a 11am Sept 27 Augustiner Keller meet up?

DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE - ' BEFORE THE GAME ' - DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE

Just read the reviews on triadvisors about this place this is a MUST before the game on 27 sept - spread the word lets ram it with Blues !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

citizen of schalke said:
Cheers from Schalke...next sunday it won't be that easy ..

Well it wasn't quite as easy but it was still pretty easy. Bayern outplayed S04 from start to finish, despite missing Robben and Gomez.
Eight wins in a row now without letting a goal in.
Dortmund losing in Hannover who scored twice in the last 3 minutes to win 2-1 did us no harm either.

Schalke - Bayern 0-2 ( 0-1 Nils Petersen 21, 0-2 Thomas Müller 75).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.