Munich meet up: 27th September 11am Augustiner Keller

Have heard from Coach Innovations over the weekend that their trip departure time is likely to be brought forward from 2pm (or 3pm - depending which page you looked at) to "around lunchtime" on the 26th.

Also, that we're getting dropped off at Killians Bar, then for the game we have to make our own way to the stadium. We'll be sent a text each to advise the coach location...

They reckon that tube travel is included on the match ticket?

mcfc2112 said:
Have heard from Coach Innovations over the weekend that their trip departure time is likely to be brought forward from 2pm (or 3pm - depending which page you looked at) to "around lunchtime" on the 26th.

Also, that we're getting dropped off at Killians Bar, then for the game we have to make our own way to the stadium. We'll be sent a text each to advise the coach location...

They reckon that tube travel is included on the match ticket?

I'm pretty sure it isn't. It used to be years ago but not anymore unless they've changed it again, I'll try and find out.

Message to Bayern Blade...is that you Mark, also known as Mad mark??? Wierd Sheffield United fan who used to go Bayern games with a little woolly sheep???

If it isnt sorry...

If it is...watch out lads...last time I bumped into him it was on 1860 - Bayern derby day, and the boozer we were in nearly got turned over!

Harlaching Sky Blue said:
Message to Bayern Blade...is that you Mark, also known as Mad mark??? Wierd Sheffield United fan who used to go Bayern games with a little woolly sheep???

If it isnt sorry...

If it is...watch out lads...last time I bumped into him it was on 1860 - Bayern derby day, and the boozer we were in nearly got turned over!

Yes I'm afraid it is :-) I still have the sheep (relationship purely platonic) though it no longer goes to games !
Trying to work out who you are, one of Chris "Let me through I'm a Doctor" Dyde's mates maybe ?
He still calls me Mad Mark so I assume you probably know him ?

Weird ? Me ? Surely not !

This year, the beer price will break through another invisible barrier – the 9€ mark. Depending on tent and brewery, a “Mass”, a liter of beer, will cost you between 8.70€ and 9.20€. Last year’s most expensive beer cost you 8.90€.

The tent owners and breweries state that costs like erecting and maintaining the tents have gone up, just like the wages for the workers. Critics, as every year, respond to that with the argument, that the breweries already make an immense profit from the beer tents at the Oktoberfest and that they could still do just fine without raising the beer price every year.

An important thing to know is that the city of Munich doesn’t have much of a say when it comes to the beer price at the Oktoberfest. The breweries set a certain price, about which the city of Munich is then informed. The only thing the city of Munich does, is to check, whether this price is adequate or not. This is done by comparing the Oktoberfest beer price to what you pay for your beer in other places in Munich. Usually, you would pay between 6.60€ and 8.80€ for a liter of beer somewhere else in Munich – but without the special Oktoberfest atmosphere in a specially erected beer tent or the free brass band to entertain you.

Also guests, who won’t drink any beer, will be affected by the rise in prices, as non-alcoholic beverages will get more expensive, too: A liter of water will cost you around 7€ instead of 6.80€ last year.

Is the Augustiner Keller part of the festival ie festival prices or is it a bar where the beer is cheaper ????????????

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Is the Augustiner Keller part of the festival ie festival prices or is it a bar where the beer is cheaper ????????????

The Augustiner Keller is a bar/restaurant, nothing to do with the bierfest. Prices are certainly cheaper (€3:60 for a pint of Edelstoff, probably about 3:20 for ordinary bier), the fest is about €9 per litre ie 4:50 a pint.

allan harper said:
steve peel said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
I propose the we all have a bluemoon meet up on the day of the match,

I reckon if the weather is dry we meet at the Augustiner Keller as it shouldn't be to busy in the day time, self service and the beer is top notch(as is always the case in Munich)

Anyone up for a 11am Sept 27 Augustiner Keller meet up?

DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE - ' BEFORE THE GAME ' - DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE

Just read the reviews on triadvisors about this place this is a MUST before the game on 27 sept - spread the word lets ram it with Blues !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Heard you've managed to get in the same hostel as us, good man.

I promise to keep the noise down when I get back from clubbing as you fucking old farts will be tucked up in bed by 11pm.

BIG talk from such a small man - dont fall asleep at anytime as im going to shit in your mouth - old farts we will soon see !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steve peel said:
allan harper said:
steve peel said:
DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE - ' BEFORE THE GAME ' - DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE

Just read the reviews on triadvisors about this place this is a MUST before the game on 27 sept - spread the word lets ram it with Blues !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I promise to keep the noise down when I get back from clubbing as you fucking old farts will be tucked up in bed by 11pm.

BIG talk from such a small man - dont fall asleep at anytime as im going to shit in your mouth - old farts we will soon see !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol Before you can shit in my mouth, you've got to get through passport control !

allan harper said:
steve peel said:
allan harper said:

Lol Before you can shit in my mouth, you've got to get through passport control !

Your obviously not that well informed as i have two passport a normal one and one from my days in the forces,even the gates of hell could not keep me out,
i think you somtimes forget who you are dealing with.

steve peel said:
allan harper said:
steve peel said:

Your obviously not that well informed as i have two passport a normal one and one from my days in the forces,even the gates of hell could not keep me out,
i think you somtimes forget who you are dealing with.

I do know who I'm dealing with that's why I gonna take great delight drinking you and Jason under the table, as usual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.