Munich meet up: 27th September 11am Augustiner Keller

MCC said:
Forecast for the day of the game.........Scorchio!! 24 degrees!! Augustinerkeller is well shaded but if you fancy soaking up the sun, the Oktoberfest has plenty of outside seating and so do the beer gardens in the English Garden in Schwabing (Chinese Tower and the Seehaus - beer garden by a lake) are better options in my opinion.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.wetter.de/wettervorhersage/49-7464-81/wetter-muenchen/wetter-vorhersage.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wetter.de/wettervorhersage/4 ... rsage.html</a>

We're arriving on the Monday (25 degrees and not a cloud in the sky) so may well try the English Garden for a couple, feel it would be rude not to.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Seehaus is a fantastic spot could be worth a trip after a couple of hours in the Keller.

I fancy a couple in a tent as well.

Augustinerkeller 11 - 1pm
Oktoberfest 1.30 - 4pm
Chinese Tower 4.30 -5.30pm
Seehaus 6 - 7.30pm

Would be a decent beer tour and you get to sample a bit of everything, have a breather in between the beers etc. As mentioned no way you can stay in one place and drink all day. Lash and move - it`s the City groove.

MCC said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Seehaus is a fantastic spot could be worth a trip after a couple of hours in the Keller.

Oktoberfest 1.30 - 4pm
Seehaus 6 - 7.30pm

Would be a decent beer tour and you get to sample a bit of everything, have a breather in between the beers etc. As mentioned no way you can stay in one place and drink all day. Lash and move - it`s the City groove.
Have you seen my itinerary?

MCC said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:

Oktoberfest 1.30 - 4pm
Seehaus 6 - 7.30pm

Sounds like a good itinerary to me(I prefered Seehause to the Chinese tower)

It`s a belting itinerary. We should pick a tent at the fest where we will go to - for people to aim for if they fancy meeting up also etc depending when they get to Munich.

Löwenbrau is good as it`s the right side of the Oktoberfest to get the U3 or U6 to the English Garden.

MCC said:
It`s a belting itinerary. We should pick a tent at the fest where we can meet etc
The Hacker Pschorr Tent is a good one. I can see people getting stuck at the fest though and missing the beer gardens.
We decided just to go to the festival for a swift half and then on to a more authentic bar

squirtyflower said:
MCC said:
It`s a belting itinerary. We should pick a tent at the fest where we can meet etc
The Hacker Pschorr Tent is a good one. I can see people getting stuck at the fest though and missing the beer gardens.
We decided just to go to the festival for a swift half and then on to a more authentic bar

They don`t do halves at Oktoberfest. They lock you in for a full Leroy Liter. Heaven!

MCC said:
squirtyflower said:
MCC said:

They don`t do halves at Oktoberfest. They lock you in for a full Leroy Liter. Heaven!
Just a turn of phrase mate
I'm not going to drink on the flight or the airport so that my first will be a Mass

Mon 26 Sep Morning 14 °c 13 °c 1014 mb 0 mm 69 % [Wind from S (182°)] 14 mph [Fair]
In Detail
Afternoon 15 °c 13 °c 1013 mb 3.6 mm 99 % [Wind from SSW (207°)] 13 mph [Showers]
Evening 14 °c 13 °c 1015 mb 0.1 mm 51 % [Wind from SW (233°)] 13 mph [Partly Cloudy]

Tue 27 Sep Morning 13 °c 11 °c 1023 mb 0 mm 4 % [Wind from W (274°)] 14 mph [Sunny]
In Detail
Afternoon 14 °c 13 °c 1024 mb 0 mm 9 % [Wind from W (269°)] 10 mph [Fair]
Evening 14 °c 14 °c 1026 mb 0 mm 41 % [Wind from W (263°)] 6 mph [Mainly Clear]

not exactly hot and sunny guys!! to be fair you can go on a dozen different weather web sites and they all tell a different story, wankers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.