Munich meet up: 27th September 11am Augustiner Keller

citizen of schalke said:
bayern blade said:
Bayern - Leverkusen 3-0 (Müller 5, van Buyten 19, Robben 90).

Easy win for Bayern who stepped off the gas after the second, otherwise it could have been 6-0. Ribery and Gomez went off before the end as the game was safe, Robben came on after 75 minutes to huge applause and scored a superb goal in the last minute.
Nine wins running without letting a goal in now. A good preperation for Tuesday for Bayern with no injuries.
Did Breno play? Haha

Yes - I know that fans of certain clubs have some deficiencies. After Deisler, Enke, Rangnick and all this other stories people should be real careful. Not every player is tough, can go easy through all situations... - it is a serious story, nothing to make fun off...

Maldeika said:
Yes - I know that fans of certain clubs have some deficiencies. After Deisler, Enke, Rangnick and all this other stories people should be real careful. Not every player is tough, can go easy through all situations... - it is a serious story, nothing to make fun off...

Being in Germany since 1984 I am aware that the average schalke fan has eyebrows that meet in the middle and paws that drag along the floor.
Don't expect better of people of neanderthal intellect.

bayern blade said:
citizen of schalke said:
Did Breno play? Haha

Was Rangnick on your bench today Herr Sadcunt ?
We'll be out of your sight by December, enjoy midtable, Breno is crap anyway maybe you can get him on loan :-)
You are out of our sight, as we've seen last week. You will win the league and as usual no one is interested in this. Except your fans, ehm sorry, I meant your customers. I will enjoy my trip on Tuesday. Last time I've been there in March. Semi-final, I think you will remember;)...enough of that stuff...this is a City forum...

citizen of schalke said:
bayern blade said:
citizen of schalke said:
Did Breno play? Haha

Was Rangnick on your bench today Herr Sadcunt ?
We'll be out of your sight by December, enjoy midtable, Breno is crap anyway maybe you can get him on loan :-)
You are out of our sight, as we've seen last week. You will win the league and as usual no one is interested in this. Except your fans, ehm sorry, I meant your customers. I will enjoy my trip on Tuesday. Last time I've been there in March. Semi-final, I think you will remember;)...enough of that stuff...this is a City forum...

Of course you aren't seeing as the last time you had a decent team Hitler was your Chancellor ;-)
At least our "customers" generally have an IQ above that of a mollusc. Most Schalke fans have to take their socks off to count to 20.
Anyway at least you have City so bask in a bit of reflected glory eh ?

In anycase you have a bit of cheek calling Bayern fans "customers" when you have obviously latched on to City in the same gloryseeking way.
Or are you going to claim you've been supporting them since the days of Book, Summerbee, Doyle and Bell (Look them up) ?

citizen of schalke said:
A typical bavarian... I don't know what Hitler has to do here? Very very poor. I think there is no need to talk to you. You've shown what a poor guy you are... Hope you will feel better soon... Cheers

He was Chancellor the last time Schalke had a decent side in the early forties, ergo I'm allowed to say so, I was making a valid point.
Stop being so touchy you sad little man, nobody is accusing you of being a Nazi, if you mention Churchill I promise not to get defensive and think of the Empire.
Try taking the piss out of me and you'll get it straight back so don't start whining, you are on an English forum, you know what our humour is like.

Thanks for your concern, I feel fine.

Edit : I notice you didn't bother denying the gloryseeker allegations. City fans will have to get used to the likes of you turning up.

A Schalke-Fan from Germany who's also fan of ManCity and a english guy who's fan of Bayern...
What a fucked up world we're living in :-)

bayern-flo said:
A Schalke-Fan from Germany who's also fan of ManCity and a english guy who's fan of Bayern...
What a fucked up world we're living in :-)
Globalisation:) welcome to the new world...good match tonight...on Tuesday we will see if Bayern is really so strong, or if the Bundesliga is too weak for BM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.