Munich meet up: 27th September 11am Augustiner Keller

bayern blade said:
Maldeika said:
(The Arena is red when Bayern is playing, blue at 1860 games)

It's also white when the combined Polish/Turkish/Brazilian team (sorry I meant Germany) play there :-)
Welcome to the new Germany, retarded silly sod :-)

bayern blade said:
bayern-flo said:
Welcome to the new Germany,

I live in the new Germany. I preferred the old one. Anymore childish insults boy ?

Woah there
dont be comin on 'ere fallin' out with each other we are more than capable of starting our own fall outs thank you.

tasker said:
cibaman said:
Just discovered that Thomas Cook messed up my booking. They gave the club an incorrect supporter number, club said I wasnt eligible, Thomas Cook cancelled booking. They then sent e-mail informing me to wrong e-mail address so only just found out.

I've tried to see if I can sort out alternative travel but looks like only flights are £600 and would have to stop a night in Munich at a cost of £150-250.

Dont suppose anyone knows of anything cheaper thats still available?
coach £109

Touch and go whether I can get away from work in time. It might be a case of booking literally at the last minute if they've still got a spare seat.

Bayern - Leverkusen 3-0 (Müller 5, van Buyten 19, Robben 90).

Easy win for Bayern who stepped off the gas after the second, otherwise it could have been 6-0. Ribery and Gomez went off before the end as the game was safe, Robben came on after 75 minutes to huge applause and scored a superb goal in the last minute.
Nine wins running without letting a goal in now. A good preperation for Tuesday for Bayern with no injuries.

bayern blade said:
Bayern - Leverkusen 3-0 (Müller 5, van Buyten 19, Robben 90).

Easy win for Bayern who stepped off the gas after the second, otherwise it could have been 6-0. Ribery and Gomez went off before the end as the game was safe, Robben came on after 75 minutes to huge applause and scored a superb goal in the last minute.
Nine wins running without letting a goal in now. A good preperation for Tuesday for Bayern with no injuries.
Did Breno play? Haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.