Munich meet up: 27th September 11am Augustiner Keller

M18CTID said:
squirtyflower said:
MCC said:
They don`t do halves at Oktoberfest. They lock you in for a full Leroy Liter. Heaven!
Just a turn of phrase mate
I'm not going to drink on the flight or the airport so that my first will be a Mass

What, not even the obligatory pint at the airport before boarding the plane?!!
I'd like to try and remember this game, and the build up!

cibaman said:
Just discovered that Thomas Cook messed up my booking. They gave the club an incorrect supporter number, club said I wasnt eligible, Thomas Cook cancelled booking. They then sent e-mail informing me to wrong e-mail address so only just found out.

I've tried to see if I can sort out alternative travel but looks like only flights are £600 and would have to stop a night in Munich at a cost of £150-250.

Dont suppose anyone knows of anything cheaper thats still available?

I have booked from Edingborough to Munich with Easy jet, it cost £130 return back 28th.

As new people keep asking for the same facts every few pages maybe one of your mods can trawl through this thread and put all the basic facts and advice in a separate thread, make it a sticky and lock it ?
This could include links to the bierfest, the sights, the Arena, the pubs/bierkellers/biergardens a plan of the underground network and the timetable etc.
This thread is now so long that understandably nobody can be arsed trawling through all of it to find info so we are getting similar questions over and over.

I don't mind repeating answers but with the game only days away a new thread, locked and with all the info seems a good idea as some of you will be travelling in a couple of days or so.

Can anybody tell me why Manchester City put a blue Allianz-Arena onto their homepage?

Probably somebody that knows much about design but nothing about soccer...

If they want to play in a blue Arena it certainly would not be a Champions League game...

Ruhr said:
because they love the idea of seeing it in their own club colours?

Oh, the Allianz Arena only would be blue if it would be a game in the still-to-build-up Sheikh league - not in the Champions League.

I guess the one that put that picture in did not really know, what the different colours mean - and took one of the pictures in Google that matched best to the design of the Homepage. But I hope nobody looks for a blue Arena Tuesday... - you will not find one...

(The Arena is red when Bayern is playing, blue at 1860 games)

cibaman said:
Just discovered that Thomas Cook messed up my booking. They gave the club an incorrect supporter number, club said I wasnt eligible, Thomas Cook cancelled booking. They then sent e-mail informing me to wrong e-mail address so only just found out.

I've tried to see if I can sort out alternative travel but looks like only flights are £600 and would have to stop a night in Munich at a cost of £150-250.

Dont suppose anyone knows of anything cheaper thats still available?
coach £109

Hi Iam getting the coach up from Manchester, be going on my own so be nice to mix in with you guys if possible to make it an awesome day,

I think our coach is due in around 2pm

Phil

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.coachinnovations.co.uk/man_city.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.coachinnovations.co.uk/man_city.htm</a>

coach £109

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.