Munich Roll Call

3 of us doing Tues-Thurs, staying somewhere called Hotel Modern, never been before but did day trip to Dortmund, can I expect it to be better? Also is there alot going on Tuesday?

de niro said:
Loukas said:
forgotusername said:
What hotels are people staying in? and where are all the bars never been before?

I'm staying in the Leonardo hotel, but last year I stayed in a dead cheap hostel called something like 4you?

The best place is the Augustiner bierkeller near the central train station. But there are loads of pubs all over the place.

good but the kellers on the martinplatz are better.

This!!

de niro said:
Loukas said:
forgotusername said:
What hotels are people staying in? and where are all the bars never been before?

I'm staying in the Leonardo hotel, but last year I stayed in a dead cheap hostel called something like 4you?

The best place is the Augustiner bierkeller near the central train station. But there are loads of pubs all over the place.

good but the kellers on the martinplatz are better.
No there not

staying at the hotelissimo near the train station tues_to Friday looks ok , anybody not been before go into the train station if you want a snacky type meal loads of them and cheap

Loukas said:
Does anyone know if the Oktoberfest tents will be up?

Spoke to a girl I know who lives there tonight and she said they have been preparing for weeks and yes they should be up.

I need to book a good hotel for me and my mate,clean,cheap,near station,anyone any recs from last time?

Tbilisi said:
Loukas said:

Spoke to a girl I know who lives there tonight and she said they have been preparing for weeks and yes they should be up.

I need to book a good hotel for me and my mate,clean,cheap,near station,anyone any recs from last time?

expensive now mate. i booked in for the tues night 39 quid, few around 50 odd now.

de niro said:
Tbilisi said:
Loukas said:

expensive now mate. i booked in for the tues night 39 quid, few around 50 odd now.

We have booked Hotel Italia,the bit that swung the sale was that in the reviews one of the guests said that the strip club across the road kept them awake until 6am...no brainer.

dronefromsector7g said:
Barcon said:
Me and Mrs B fly in on the Tues. Meeting my mate from Manc who's bringing the tickets.
I hope to meet some Blues from here. Can't wait.
Don't forget your Canadian flag for your rucksack.

I've got one tattooed on my ballsack. That'll be making an appearance.
My birthday is on the Friday (the day Oktoberfest starts)
My wife is dreading it already.

images

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
3 of us doing Tues-Thurs, staying somewhere called Hotel Modern, never been before but did day trip to Dortmund, can I expect it to be better? Also is there alot going on Tuesday?

Three of us getting in on Tues morning. My mates going back on Thursday night and we stay for another week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.