Munich Roll Call

Afternoon fellow City Blues. First City European away, flying out of Stanstead at 06.30 Wednesday morning to Nuremburg. Anybody else on this flight? Is there a meeting place in Munich? COME ON CITY!!!

Cambridge Blue said:
Afternoon fellow City Blues. First City European away, flying out of Stanstead at 06.30 Wednesday morning to Nuremburg. Anybody else on this flight? Is there a meeting place in Munich? COME ON CITY!!![/quote

Head for Central station or Maraplatz!!! I've been twice doing Rome instead

I'll be in Bloody Cambridge!!! Recommend anywhere for me?

Cambridge Blue said:
Afternoon fellow City Blues. First City European away, flying out of Stanstead at 06.30 Wednesday morning to Nuremburg. Anybody else on this flight? Is there a meeting place in Munich? COME ON CITY!!!

Augustiner Keller at the side of the main station will be a good bet

Maccblue said:
Cambridge Blue said:
Afternoon fellow City Blues. First City European away, flying out of Stanstead at 06.30 Wednesday morning to Nuremburg. Anybody else on this flight? Is there a meeting place in Munich? COME ON CITY!!![/quote

Head for Central station or Maraplatz!!! I've been twice doing Rome instead

I'll be in Bloody Cambridge!!! Recommend anywhere for me?

Where in Cambridge will you be staying? I'll try and find somewhere nearby for you

Got following email from a girl I know who lives in Munich

When you arrive in Munich you need to buy a ticket for the S-bahn buy a "partners tageskarte" € 20.60 (I think) it is for up to 5 people and will get you anywhere on the s-bahn line until 6.00 am the next morning

Theres only 2 in our party so not sure if best option but what do Blues who have been before suggest for the S Bahn.We are in a hotel near the station and will be going in the Keller next to the station when we get in.Leave Thurs pm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.