Munich Roll Call

Beermonster said:
Buzzing for this now - going to do the Celtic game in Salzburg as well

Thought about that but I'm going in the other direction and getting to Freiburg v Hertha on the Friday and Stuttgart v Hoffenheim on Saturday. Back just in time for Chelsea hopefully.

cptaidan88 said:
Beermonster said:
Buzzing for this now - going to do the Celtic game in Salzburg as well

Thought about that but I'm going in the other direction and getting to Freiburg v Hertha on the Friday and Stuttgart v Hoffenheim on Saturday. Back just in time for Chelsea hopefully.

Sounds class! Fly back on the Friday so couldn't fit anymore in.

Cambridge Blue said:
Maccblue said:
Cambridge Blue said:
Afternoon fellow City Blues. First City European away, flying out of Stanstead at 06.30 Wednesday morning to Nuremburg. Anybody else on this flight? Is there a meeting place in Munich? COME ON CITY!!![/quote

Head for Central station or Maraplatz!!! I've been twice doing Rome instead

I'll be in Bloody Cambridge!!! Recommend anywhere for me?

Where in Cambridge will you be staying? I'll try and find somewhere nearby for you

Hilton Double Tree Granta Place

Cambridge Blue said:
Maccblue said:
Cambridge Blue said:
Where in Cambridge will you be staying? I'll try and find somewhere nearby for you

Hilton Double Tree Granta Place

Try The Avery on Regents Street.

Thanks mate 0.7m from my hotel, got a good idea were it is. I was down there the other week. I was told Cambridge station was full of blues the day on the Com Shield!!!!!

For anyone looking for something to do on the Tuesday night, Unterhaching (Munich's other, other team) are playing Arminia Bielefeld. In the past both have played in the Bundesliga but now its a league game in the 3rd liga which is equivalent of league one in England.

The ground is south east of Munich centre but it's 20 minutes on the s3 sbahn from marienplatz.

From what I can gather tickets are €8 to stand or €12 to sit, and knowing German football you should be able to have a pint whilst watching too. Kick off is at 6 so I think it's possible to get back to town afterwards to get to a pub to watch the champions league games which kick off at 8.45.

For those that aren't aware, Unterhaching are one of Uwe Rösler's former teams. Christian Ziege is the manager, and their players include some famous names - Hummels, Goetze, and Schweinsteiger, all lesser known brothers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.