Munich Roll Call

Gutted not going.

For those on the first time its fucking brilliant and the Germans are cool as fuck

The Augustiener was just mental. Loved it

cptaidan88 said:
For anyone looking for something to do on the Tuesday night, Unterhaching (Munich's other, other team) are playing Arminia Bielefeld. In the past both have played in the Bundesliga but now its a league game in the 3rd liga which is equivalent of league one in England.

The ground is south east of Munich centre but it's 20 minutes on the s3 sbahn from marienplatz.

From what I can gather tickets are €8 to stand or €12 to sit, and knowing German football you should be able to have a pint whilst watching too. Kick off is at 6 so I think it's possible to get back to town afterwards to get to a pub to watch the champions league games which kick off at 8.45.

For those that aren't aware, Unterhaching are one of Uwe Rösler's former teams. Christian Ziege is the manager, and their players include some famous names - Hummels, Goetze, and Schweinsteiger, all lesser known brothers.

Double gutted now I didnt get an earlier Tuesday flight for this and also a flight back Friday to do the Salzburg game

Tbilisi said:
cptaidan88 said:
For anyone looking for something to do on the Tuesday night, Unterhaching (Munich's other, other team) are playing Arminia Bielefeld. In the past both have played in the Bundesliga but now its a league game in the 3rd liga which is equivalent of league one in England.

The ground is south east of Munich centre but it's 20 minutes on the s3 sbahn from marienplatz.

From what I can gather tickets are €8 to stand or €12 to sit, and knowing German football you should be able to have a pint whilst watching too. Kick off is at 6 so I think it's possible to get back to town afterwards to get to a pub to watch the champions league games which kick off at 8.45.

For those that aren't aware, Unterhaching are one of Uwe Rösler's former teams. Christian Ziege is the manager, and their players include some famous names - Hummels, Goetze, and Schweinsteiger, all lesser known brothers.

Double gutted now I didnt get an earlier Tuesday flight for this and also a flight back Friday to do the Salzburg game

Good shout, just checked their website and it 19.00 kick off , local
Might do this if I'm still standing

Tbilisi said:
cptaidan88 said:

As much as I know Hummels and Götze's brothers are out with longtime injuries. And Schweinsteiger only played there a season (during which Mehmet Scholl was coach of the Bayern U23 - seems they were not really fond of each other) and came back and is now captain of Bayern's U23 (they can have 2 older players - they play in normal leagues).

The Youth League match is Wednesday 14:30 in Grünwalder Stadium or in the Hermann-Gerland-Kampfbahn (Fight Arena) how the Bayern fans call it. I guess it would be enough time to catch the match, then some beers and later get in time to the stadium.

ethan23 said:
Will i be okay going to the ground and buying 4 tickets tomorrrow... Me and my mates are being all spontaneous!

That's what we're planning on doing. They're averaging 2,500 in a 13,500 capacity stadium. I can't imagine it'll be an issue!

up and ready to go leaving my car at the airport till Friday see you in airport bar or in the augustiner beer garden this afternoon :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.