Munich Roll Call

aka blue jambo said:
Blue Til Death said:
aka blue jambo said:
any hotel tips guys?
stayed in Eurostar Gand Central last time but its so expensive this time :-(

That's where we are jambo, can you give me the heads up on the location and getting from the airport.

Cheers bud
did you get a good deal?
train from airport stops about 5 mins walk from hotel ... just come out station ( tells you on hotel website ) turn right over wee bridge
its dead near the big Augenwhatsit bierkeller - great location

We stayed there last year. The station you want to get off is Hackerbrucke.

It's about 40 mins from the airport on both lines S1 & S8. Preceeding stop for S1 is Donnersbergbrucke, for S8 Munich Hauptbanhof (Hbf).

Depending which side you exit the station, you walk down towards Anrulfstrasse. If you're unsure which direction, just ask someone. On the bridge, you should pass a small shopping centre with a Lidl on your right hand side. Further on you should see two glass buildings either side of the junction. I think the one on the left is PriceWaterhouseCoopers.

At that crossroads turn left. It's a couple of hundred yards further down. From your hotel turn right and the Augustinerkeller is on the other side of the road, Anrulfstrasse.

We're staying in apartments about 100 yards further down.

bgblue said:
Spikes trips well organized, and would highly recommend

I've never done one of Spikes trips, but had a beer with him in Madrid a few years ago. Seems a decent bloke and obviously runs a good, organised trip. I understand there's problems chartering aircraft, but £329 for a day trip is a bit steep.

bluehart said:
Blue Til Death said:
de niro said:
tight arse.

I need to start nicking money out of mrs deaths purse in advance Bill, I may make Rome if I start now.
Let me know if your down for the Arse game and will hook up for a pint or two.

ps Lynda misses you ;-)))

:-) Yes I do miss you - he didnt tell me he'd posted that.

he's buying us our beer, dont tell him though. fancy a bratwurst in Munich?

de niro said:
bluehart said:
Blue Til Death said:
I need to start nicking money out of mrs deaths purse in advance Bill, I may make Rome if I start now.
Let me know if your down for the Arse game and will hook up for a pint or two.

ps Lynda misses you ;-)))

:-) Yes I do miss you - he didnt tell me he'd posted that.

he's buying us our beer, dont tell him though. fancy a bratwurst in Munich?
Would you recommend it? ;-)

Might be a few staying here :
70f3581a5187044118687896791424c3.jpg

Sorted. Going on my todd Tues-Thurs. Anyone planning any sort of get together for Tuesday night?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.