Munich ticket criteria announced

183sash said:
SWP's back said:
mcfcliam said:
There's a difference between not having priority and having no chance of a ticket at all...as this criteria states, they are only selling to people on the scheme.

If this sells out before further criteria, then the club will deem it as a success and do the same for the Villarreal and Napoli.
Of course they will. Yes..

Look, you're getting confused, the club are giving priority to the scheme members. If it doesn't sell out once it's been through all of them, then it goes to non scheme members on high points.

That's kinda how priority works.
what was wrong with the wembley scheme - 8000 points and/or cup scheme , 7000 points and /or cup scheme etc , at least this way cup schemers get first dibs along with loyal fans who either havent or cant sign up to it

What is wrong with that ?

Last years cup attendance was an embarrasment to the club last season, dispite all these people on 7-8k points suggesting otherwise, they didnt go to all those games last year.

The worst thing for the club is to have a loyalty points scheme that is top heavy, enough people with high points to snap up the big games without the need to turn up to Nott's county on a sunday afternoon. In the way we have it now it could take 5-6 years for someone to build up enough points, what is the incentive for them to turn up to the crap games.

This way it gives the Im alright crew from the semi and the final last year who hid behind their points. If they all joined in with the others and said the cup scheme was unfair, that was the time to do it.

since most of that section of the support didnt care less until it effects them, you cant have much sympathy for them, of have a pop at people "buying loyalty points"

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Silly question maybe...Many on here complaining about the cup scheme,money being taken out of account etc....But what I dont understand is this-Why would you book a flight costing what £150-£250 to Munich and hotels before you are guaranteed a ticket?

Now I know many may just go to be there for the Fest/Experience etc but I just don't get it...People moan about city and the cup scheme and why they haven't joined but then are happy to book flights/accomodation before hand...

I know what you mean but i think it's called "calculated risk" fact is you wont get a hotel room if you wait for the criteria to be posted due to the beer festival. I am on all the cup schemes, that both me and my lad with just over 4800 points. Will we get tickets ??? Doubtful........but possible. I am use to clinging on to faint hope where City are concerned, i've had a lifetimes practice. So fingers crossed we might make it !

rambo said:
can I just point you all to the fact that when collecting your ticket from the Etihad you have to take photo ID, so using other peoples loyalty points may not be advisable.

I also have a sneeky suspicion that UEFA have much stricter guidelines for the Champions League, in that your name is printed on the ticket and you have to show your passport with the ticket before you get into the Stadium.

Worth checking before anybody buys tickets..

Utter rubbish...Rag mate of mine bought tickets for the champs league at wembley.No names printed on tickets

-- Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:40 pm --

foley87 said:
what i dont get is why those with tonnes of points arent on the CL cup scheme?

put it on youre credit card and pay that off when you can. easy

This!!!

OK, you may be right, but i'll just paste a section from UEFA's ticketing terms and conditions for your perusal ;-)

6.1 Entrance to the Stadium shall only be authorised upon presentation of a
complete and valid Ticket per person and, upon request, ID (passport or
national ID). Ticket Holders leaving the Stadium shall not be permitted to reenter

Good Luck

I'm just glad that when we're sipping the beautiful Bavarian beer, we won't have our air polluted by people who are not prepared to show loyalty by joining the cup schemes.

rambo said:
rambo said:
can I just point you all to the fact that when collecting your ticket from the Etihad you have to take photo ID, so using other peoples loyalty points may not be advisable.

I also have a sneeky suspicion that UEFA have much stricter guidelines for the Champions League, in that your name is printed on the ticket and you have to show your passport with the ticket before you get into the Stadium.

Utter rubbish...Rag mate of mine bought tickets for the champs league at wembley.No names printed on tickets

foley87 said:

This!!!

OK, you may be right, but i'll just paste a section from UEFA's ticketing terms and conditions for your perusal ;-)

national ID). Ticket Holders leaving the Stadium shall not be permitted to reenter

Good Luck

Fair do's mate but the person I was refering to is a mate (despite him being a rag) who goes aborad regularly<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:04 pm --<br /><br />
frasermcfc said:
I'm just glad that when we're sipping the beautiful Bavarian beer, we won't have our air polluted by people who are not prepared to show loyalty by joining the cup schemes.
Fraser mate-that is cruel-but I did giggle...

Good god i've just had the most aweful thought! If i manage to get a couple of tickets is it possible we may have to sit next to a gold member ?
I am going to take my seasons 1973 to 1979 (inclusive) Autograph book on the off chance i can get a Superbia members autograph!!

Re: Anyone know when Munich criteria will be out?

Scotty76 said:
And the tickets wont get to everyones houses till the morning of the game. Because they fuck about at the ticket office, writing those fuckin letters they been sending!

"PLEASE NOTE ALL TICKETS PURCHASED ONLINE AND BY TELEPHONE MUST BE COLLECTED FROM THE ETIHAD STADIUM. Tickets will be available for collection 48 hours after purchase and can also be collected at our home matches against Wigan Athletic, SSC Napoli, Birmingham City and Everton."

If you buy a ticket you just have to collect it in person, not to difficult is it. It's ticketmaster that have screwed things up this year not the Customer Service people. Sorted out tickets for Napoli today for friends and family and when the website didn't allow me to select there seasoncard seatsthe Customer Services girl sorted it out in two minutes. Hope there are tickets left on Thursday then pick them up before Napoli.

rambo said:
rambo said:

foley87 said:

This!!!

Good Luck

thats rubbish. The tickets will be printed by munich and sent over in a batch which will be sold by the club. There will be no names on the tickets as we dont print the tickets. Uefa said the same thing in euro 2004 and 2008 and both times it was rubbish. If you think they are going to id 60,000 people you are having a laugh!

183sash said:
SWP's back said:
mcfcliam said:
There's a difference between not having priority and having no chance of a ticket at all...as this criteria states, they are only selling to people on the scheme.

If this sells out before further criteria, then the club will deem it as a success and do the same for the Villarreal and Napoli.
Of course they will. Yes..

Look, you're getting confused, the club are giving priority to the scheme members. If it doesn't sell out once it's been through all of them, then it goes to non scheme members on high points.

That's kinda how priority works.
what was wrong with the wembley scheme - 8000 points and/or cup scheme , 7000 points and /or cup scheme etc , at least this way cup schemers get first dibs along with loyal fans who either havent or cant sign up to it
The club have obviously decided to go another way to make more people join the scheme.

To be honest, I thought it would be the way it was for the semi though. But the club did make the point the scheme members would get priority.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:21 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcliam said:
SWP's back said:
mcfcliam said:
Got a link to this?
Who do you think it will go to if it doesn't sell out to those on the cup scheme? You think we will send them back without offering them to City fans?

What an absurd idea.

It could continue with lower points & cup scheme?

How is it absurd to think this?
Yes it will. That's what I'm saying.

Reread my post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.