Munich ticket criteria announced

SWP's back said:
mcfcliam said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Liam-A question for you..Please can you specify what loyalty is? Its all a fucking myth.I was in the forces for 8 yrs. Got to maybe 5 games per season,but still shelled out for my season ticket without fail every year....Are you more loyal than me because you are older or have more points..Peoples circumstances are different and to say the club have got it wrong is a little naive.

I don't really have a meaning for it and I wasn't really saying that...I was just saying that this person clearly should qualify for a ticket even though he hasn't joined the scheme.

Now I could turn this question on you...you were in the forces for 8 years and during that time, could you have said to someone (no one in particular) who had gone week in week out that you deserve a ticket as much as he did?

You could say 'yeah, I do, my circumstances are different so I deserve a ticket' and he'd have said 'well I've done every single game, so I deserve one more than you do'.

Everyone has different circumstances, as you said but it's certainly not naive to think someone with 6,400 points and no scheme deserves a Munich ticket.
No one "deserves" as in they "have a god given right to one" no.

The club specified priority (that's the key word here) to those on the scheme.

If you're so upset for this guy, let him use your ticket, you're on the CL scheme you say.

Not upset SWP - It's already been offered elsewhere. I agree with you,ok £25 going out for everyone at the end of the moneth may not be ideal but if it was me and I knew I was going whatever I would have signed up 100%

Soulboy said:
If you sign up to the Cup Scheme and get preferential treatement, how is that diffrent to signing up to a season ticket and getting priority?

Just curious.
It's not. We had a 70odd page thread thrashing this point out to the point of boredom in April.

Some failed to take heed and some are too idiotic to understand.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:29 pm --<br /><br />
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
SWP's back said:
mcfcliam said:
I don't really have a meaning for it and I wasn't really saying that...I was just saying that this person clearly should qualify for a ticket even though he hasn't joined the scheme.

Now I could turn this question on you...you were in the forces for 8 years and during that time, could you have said to someone (no one in particular) who had gone week in week out that you deserve a ticket as much as he did?

You could say 'yeah, I do, my circumstances are different so I deserve a ticket' and he'd have said 'well I've done every single game, so I deserve one more than you do'.

Everyone has different circumstances, as you said but it's certainly not naive to think someone with 6,400 points and no scheme deserves a Munich ticket.
No one "deserves" as in they "have a god given right to one" no.

The club specified priority (that's the key word here) to those on the scheme.

If you're so upset for this guy, let him use your ticket, you're on the CL scheme you say.

Not upset SWP - It's already been offered elsewhere. I agree with you,ok £25 going out for everyone at the end of the moneth may not be ideal but if it was me and I knew I was going whatever I would have signed up 100%
I was quoting Liam, not you mate.

:-)

Re: Anyone know when Munich criteria will be out?

Scotty76 said:
And the tickets wont get to everyones houses till the morning of the game. Because they fuck about at the ticket office, writing those fuckin letters they been sending!

Have you read the article....?
You must collect them from the stadium....!!

SWP's back said:
mcfcliam said:
SWP's back said:
You don't but the club want guaranteed money. Chill out.

So City are basically telling loyal supporters that, in this current financial climate, that if they don't guarantee the club money, without knowing the prices (CL), they can't get a ticket?

One of our lot has been watching city for 30+ years, has 6,400 loyalty points (went gold) and can't get a ticket for Munich or possibly other Euro aways because he didn't guarantee money to the club by not joining the scheme.

You tell him that this system is correct and he shouldn't qualify for a ticket.

Money, money, money...it's all fucking shit and City can shove it up their arse.
Ok there's the door.

City aren't telling anyone they can't have a ticket. They are telling people that those guaranteeing their money on the scheme get priority. You we're told all this at the time the semi criteria came out.

There's a difference between not having priority and having no chance of a ticket at all...as this criteria states, they are only selling to people on the scheme.

If this sells out before further criteria, then the club will deem it as a success and do the same for the Villarreal and Napoli.

mcfcliam said:
SWP's back said:
mcfcliam said:
So City are basically telling loyal supporters that, in this current financial climate, that if they don't guarantee the club money, without knowing the prices (CL), they can't get a ticket?

One of our lot has been watching city for 30+ years, has 6,400 loyalty points (went gold) and can't get a ticket for Munich or possibly other Euro aways because he didn't guarantee money to the club by not joining the scheme.

You tell him that this system is correct and he shouldn't qualify for a ticket.

Money, money, money...it's all fucking shit and City can shove it up their arse.
Ok there's the door.

City aren't telling anyone they can't have a ticket. They are telling people that those guaranteeing their money on the scheme get priority. You we're told all this at the time the semi criteria came out.

There's a difference between not having priority and having no chance of a ticket at all...as this criteria states, they are only selling to people on the scheme.

If this sells out before further criteria, then the club will deem it as a success and do the same for the Villarreal and Napoli.
Of course they will. Yes..

Look, you're getting confused, the club are giving priority to the scheme members. If it doesn't sell out once it's been through all of them, then it goes to non scheme members on high points.

That's kinda how priority works.

SWP's back said:
mcfcliam said:
SWP's back said:
Ok there's the door.

Look, you're getting confused, the club are giving priority to the scheme members. If it doesn't sell out once it's been through all of them, then it goes to non scheme members on high points.

Got a link to this?

mcfcliam said:
SWP's back said:
mcfcliam said:

Got a link to this?
Who do you think it will go to if it doesn't sell out to those on the cup scheme? You think we will send them back without offering them to City fans?

What an absurd idea.

SWP's back said:
mcfcliam said:
SWP's back said:

Got a link to this?
Who do you think it will go to if it doesn't sell out to those on the cup scheme? You think we will send them back without offering them to City fans?

What an absurd idea.

It could continue with lower points & cup scheme?

How is it absurd to think this?

SWP's back said:
mcfcliam said:
SWP's back said:
Ok there's the door.

what was wrong with the wembley scheme - 8000 points and/or cup scheme , 7000 points and /or cup scheme etc , at least this way cup schemers get first dibs along with loyal fans who either havent or cant sign up to it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.