Munich ticket criteria announced

183sash said:
SWP's back said:
mcfcliam said:
There's a difference between not having priority and having no chance of a ticket at all...as this criteria states, they are only selling to people on the scheme.

If this sells out before further criteria, then the club will deem it as a success and do the same for the Villarreal and Napoli.
Of course they will. Yes..

Look, you're getting confused, the club are giving priority to the scheme members. If it doesn't sell out once it's been through all of them, then it goes to non scheme members on high points.

That's kinda how priority works.
what was wrong with the wembley scheme - 8000 points and/or cup scheme , 7000 points and /or cup scheme etc , at least this way cup schemers get first dibs along with loyal fans who either havent or cant sign up to it

28000 v 3000-theres the reason

MCC said:
When was the last time that we sold out on the first wave of tickets being made available?
Never mate its the same every European away game big panic will i get 1 i've only got x number of points followed by open sale a week later i'm not in Euro scheme owing to working away through week got well over 6k points and reckon i'll get 1 (supporters club helps) Munich may sell out as might Villarreal (eventually) and i reckon Naples will go to open sale.We'll see there weren't many at European aways last season and monies pretty tight for a lot of people.

mcfcliam said:
SWP's back said:
mcfcliam said:
Got a link to this?
Who do you think it will go to if it doesn't sell out to those on the cup scheme? You think we will send them back without offering them to City fans?

What an absurd idea.

It could continue with lower points & cup scheme?

How is it absurd to think this?

He has already said that this is what will happen. If after that there are some left then it will go to points.

I read it that a Gold member for example and a member of the Cup scheme with 1500 points will still get priority over a Platinum member with 8000 points but is not a member of the cup scheme.

It has been made clear by the club that Cup Scheme members get priority.

I only didnt join the CC cup scheme as should we get to a final, you get more tickets and I would have thought my points would be enough without being in that scheme. If they are not then its my fault.

Whether its correct or not is a different matter!!

can I just point you all to the fact that when collecting your ticket from the Etihad you have to take photo ID, so using other peoples loyalty points may not be advisable.

I also have a sneeky suspicion that UEFA have much stricter guidelines for the Champions League, in that your name is printed on the ticket and you have to show your passport with the ticket before you get into the Stadium.

Worth checking before anybody buys tickets..

what i dont get is why those with tonnes of points arent on the CL cup scheme?

put it on youre credit card and pay that off when you can. easy

rambo said:
can I just point you all to the fact that when collecting your ticket from the Etihad you have to take photo ID, so using other peoples loyalty points may not be advisable.

I also have a sneeky suspicion that UEFA have much stricter guidelines for the Champions League, in that your name is printed on the ticket and you have to show your passport with the ticket before you get into the Stadium.

Worth checking before anybody buys tickets..

Utter rubbish...Rag mate of mine bought tickets for the champs league at wembley.No names printed on tickets<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:40 pm --<br /><br />
foley87 said:
what i dont get is why those with tonnes of points arent on the CL cup scheme?

put it on youre credit card and pay that off when you can. easy

This!!!

Oh shit dam and blast!

Me and my lad only got 4800 points each with the cup scheme. I 've booked and paid for two nights in Munich and one it Stuttgart and paid for the ferry crossing.
Does'nt look like i'll be getting tickets on the strengh of that criteria.

Bollocks!

Silly question maybe...Many on here complaining about the cup scheme,money being taken out of account etc....But what I dont understand is this-Why would you book a flight costing what £150-£250 to Munich and hotels before you are guaranteed a ticket?

Now I know many may just go to be there for the Fest/Experience etc but I just don't get it...People moan about city and the cup scheme and why they haven't joined but then are happy to book flights/accomodation before hand...

people do like to worry. Munich will never sell out on the criteria announced. It will go down to people not on the cup scheme. The next drop will be anyone on the cup scheme, then onto season ticket holders. I agree with the cup scheme, in the league season ticket holders with the most points rightly get priority on away games. This is a different competition so the people who have committed to the home games deserve priority. An ex season ticket holder with 8,000 points would not be able to get an away ticket to the Derby so why should a supporter not on the cup scheme get priority in the cup?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.