Munich ticket criteria announced

mancitymick said:
lancs blue said:
We sold out Schalke which was a very popular but much cheaper trip and that went to any S/T holder IIRC. I honestly think any S/T holder who wants a ticket will get one.

No the did not go to any ST Holder. The sold out quite high up in the points table

Really? My memory must be getting bad then, it's still a more expensive trip and finances are tight for a lot of people.

SWP's back said:
lancs blue said:
We sold out Schalke which was a very popular but much cheaper trip and that went to any S/T holder IIRC. I honestly think any S/T holder who wants a ticket will get one.

Did they?
sold out Schalke at around 3300 points, i was one of the last to get one

just checked, i had 3650 points when i got mine, little 'un was on 3600

whitefield_blue said:
What would suffice as proof of purchase? do they need us to take a credit card statement or something?

The email confirmation that you get from club I would assume.

I have booked my trip already but only have 3270 points but am on every cup scheme. I know you dont know for defo but what do you think my chances are. Also booked Villareal. Any idea what my chances are. Otherwise looks like I will b borrowing mates season ticks. but would prefer points on mine
Thanks

Lee Gally said:
I have booked my trip already but only have 3270 points but am on every cup scheme. I know you dont know for defo but what do you think my chances are. Also booked Villareal. Any idea what my chances are. Otherwise looks like I will b borrowing mates season ticks. but would prefer points on mine
Thanks
am in the same boat as you mate (only for villareal)

Surely this means that they expect it to sell out by Thursday? Otherwise it starts becoming difficult to sort out travel arrangements. There again, they greatly over-estimated the demand for CS tickets, perhaps they've done the same again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.