Muslim women must learn English

BBC Breakfast suggested 1 in 5 Muslim Women speak very little or no England. Personally think £20m could be spent elsewhere given that the BBC conceded women will not be kicked out for the country despite it effecting their permanent visa application.

Cameron reckons that women not being able to grasp English is a key player in women moving towards extremism. Sure morality is the biggest key player, not the ability to read English..

Presume Call Me Dave thinks all the terrorist "how to" leaflets are in languages other than English and if he can get them speaking English they will turn to reading Hairy Bikers recipe books and the Argos catalogue. The suggestion that you can prevent the rise of extremism by making people poly-lingual probably has little research behind it to back it up,

Does he live in the UK? I always thought he lived overseas and came over for visits but not sure about that or his linguistic ability.

he lives under a giant volcano on a deserted island surrounded by his "employee's" who all wear orange overalls whilst servicing his stolen ICBM in its silo waiting for James Bond to come and sort it all out. Oh and he has a big white pussy.

All my Muslim brothers and sisters in leafy Cheshire are fully fluent in English.
I bet they do. My belief is that everything comes down to the class system. The upper class cunts want to keep the working class under it`s boots. Until people of this country realise that, then under the boots they will stay. Judges, lords, public school system , inbred royal family all have to go. The smug cunts are just ripping the people of this country off. Working class people have more in common with migrant workers than these upper class toads.

They arrive here merely to bring their families up and settle for the rest of their lives here. What good would learning English be?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.