Muslim women must learn English

It's one thing to learn a language that has similar scripts like the use of alphabets and Roman numerals in English, German, Spanish, Malay. it's another trying to learn a language that shifts to an alien script.

I sympathise my Korean friends who really struggle with grasping English because to access the language is to learn the use of ABCs.

Why can't these women pay for their own lessons as I'd have to do to learn a foreign language?

Give the 20 million to support training for redundant steel workers and the homeless...

Why can't these women pay for their own lessons as I'd have to do to learn a foreign language?

Give the 20 million to support training for redundant steel workers and the homeless...

Because the Government, bizarrely, thinks it's better that we live in an educated society where everybody can speak the same language and are willing to throw what is an absolute pittance of the national yearly budget to help achieve that.

Because the Government, bizarrely, thinks it's better that we live in an educated society where everybody can speak the same language and are willing to throw what is an absolute pittance of the national yearly budget to help achieve that.

It's not bizarre to help people but I'd like to know what these people are doing to help themselves, fuck all I'd wager.

Why not give anybody, regardless of religion or background a deadline to learn the language of the nation they chose to settle in? A simple aural test would work surely?

If anybody wishes to reside here and obtain a permanent resident visa they pass the test or accept the consequences

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.