Must see documentaries..

Fantastic Lies - another espn 30 for 30 film
I watched it last night and it was totally engrossing couple of hours. Its about the Duke University lacrosse team that were accused of a gang rape. It opened up all kinds of issues, posh/poor, black/white, men/women and lots more. The press had a field day about how guilty they were and it was all framed against privileged white boys acting with impunity. I knew nothing about it and so was fascinated, some BMers may know the story. This film comes at it from all angles and is just brilliant
Its on Specto and Exodus, and here

Fantastic Lies - another espn 30 for 30 film
I watched it last night and it was totally engrossing couple of hours. Its about the Duke University lacrosse team that were accused of a gang rape. It opened up all kinds of issues, posh/poor, black/white, men/women and lots more. The press had a field day about how guilty they were and it was all framed against privileged white boys acting with impunity. I knew nothing about it and so was fascinated, some BMers may know the story. This film comes at it from all angles and is just brilliant
Its on Specto and Exodus, and here

I personally thought this was the weakest of the 30for30 series...

I finished the last one this week, 'the best that never was'.. It's probably the best sporting documentary I've ever seen and I'm not an obsessive NFL fan..

From the series I'd probably say

1)the best that never was
2)the 2 escobars
3)once brothers
4)the fab five
5)chasing Tyson

Last edited:
Anyone got a link for best there never was, looked on kodi but couldn't find it, got it on YouTube but audio cuts out after an hour

Cheers

Anyone got a link for best there never was, looked on kodi but couldn't find it, got it on YouTube but audio cuts out after an hour

Cheers
Did you put in 30 for 30 it links all the series if you tie it to an imbd account

Interview with a murderer, channel 4. Watched this on Sunday and it was very good. The murderer in question killed his friend a few months after Carl Bridgewater was shot dead in the seventies. After the West Midlands Police were exposed for framing the Bridgewater 4, attention turned to who really killed the young lad. I'd recommend it.

I personally thought this was the weakest of the 30for30 series...

I finished the last one this week, 'the best that never was'.. It's probably the best sporting documentary I've ever seen and I'm not a huge NFL fan..

From the series I'd probably say

1)the best that never was
2)the 2 escobars
3)once brothers
4)the fab five
5)chasing Tyson

Came to the last page to say I was currently watching Chasing Tyson, got a few of the 30 for 30 docos set to record(Benji, Big Shot and The Two Escobars)

Holyfield's currently fighting Thomas.

A must for everyone who finds themselves stoned in front of the tv with interest in cosmology. It is not full of math and formula but a fine overview of what we already know,narrated by Sean Pertwee.

Zero Days (refering to 0day warez scene) about the stuxnet worm that fucked up Iran's nuclear enrichment program.

(setting 5TB of space for docu on new server)

Last edited:

Manson-Gang-Poster.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.