Must see documentaries..

Uncle Wally One Ball

Manson-Gang-Poster.jpg

Thats this evening sorted then. Thanks for the heads up

Hart of the Matter

Sky documentary about Scientology is brilliant. Scary but brilliant. John Travolta and Tom Cruise need to give their heads a wobble. Cruise is more sinister though.

yankcitizen76

Death Of A Gentleman.... on Netflix now. Holy hell. I thought American football and baseball were screwed up. Test cricket is in dire straights with these bozos in charge.

SomethingProfound

Been working my way through this.. too young to have seen it when it was made (early 70's), but it's very informative and I find it passionate.

A snippet.

TCIB

The Iceman Interviews, watched them all last night, what a cold cold bastard. This man operates so far outside any moral constraints barring killing women and kids it is scary. You could say his motivation was just money but christ who shoots someone in the adams apple for fun and to have a bet on how long it will take him to die. You get teenage killers for gangs who get a buzz, this guy though is just cold as cold gets.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.