Must see documentaries..

The Iceman Interviews, watched them all last night, what a cold cold bastard. This man operates so far outside any moral constraints barring killing women and kids it is scary. You could say his motivation was just money but christ who shoots someone in the adams apple for fun and to have a bet on how long it will take him to die. You get teenage killers for gangs who get a buzz, this guy though is just cold as cold gets.

Just watched the first 2 so far the guy definetly had something turned off in his head, also loves the attention the interviews give him that's why he probably won't admit to all the killings he's done so he has some form of control still.

The Iceman Interviews, watched them all last night, what a cold cold bastard. This man operates so far outside any moral constraints barring killing women and kids it is scary. You could say his motivation was just money but christ who shoots someone in the adams apple for fun and to have a bet on how long it will take him to die. You get teenage killers for gangs who get a buzz, this guy though is just cold as cold gets.

Seen a lot of his interviews and cant help but think he is bulshitting.

Seen a lot of his interviews and cant help but think he is bulshitting.

I just don't know, some points it seems a bit to easy for him to say, but how he says it, he never really changes his demeanor. Put it this way, i would not want to be considered a friend or know him an any way. I can't gauge him at all.

Just watching a 9/11 documentary. Still amazes me.

There are a number of excellent documentaries bout that day, the more i have watched and read about it the more dubious i have become.

I am amazed that people just accept the official version of events, so many strange circumstances that don't sit well.

There are a number of excellent documentaries bout that day, the more i have watched and read about it the more dubious i have become.

I am amazed that people just accept the official version of events, so many strange circumstances that don't sit well.
Oh please what part about the planes flying into the towers, them falling down and thousands been killed doesn't sit well, it happened and there are no false demolitions or conspiracies.

Oh please what part about the planes flying into the towers, them falling down and thousands been killed doesn't sit well, it happened and there are no false demolitions or conspiracies.
Theres a good documentary called Zeitgeist that goes through 9/11, not sure I entirely believe but certainly raises questions about it.

There are many different theories that have done the rounds over the years and many are pure fantasy however there are many questions that can be asked that have never had adequate answers given. It;s for each person to choose if they want to research it but anyone who does with an open mind may question the official version.

WTC7 certainly raises some concerns in my mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.