Must see documentaries..

Just rewatched 102 Minutes. Still horrible, recall the day like it as yesterday, and it's made worse now that I've been to NYC and fucking love the place.

Just rewatched 102 Minutes. Still horrible, recall the day like it as yesterday, and it's made worse now that I've been to NYC and fucking love the place.

I watched it and have to admit I started to think there was not tonnes of footage of the planes hitting off people's phones? Some weirdo I once shared a jacuzzi with once spent an hour telling my that the towers were full of explosives, no plane found at pentagon etc etc etc and I have always had a few doubts! Maybe we should have a 9/11 conspiracy thread! Then again maybe not.

I found out I was going to be a dad that day and then went to watch Plymouth vs Swansea in the league cup in a one sided ground. One of the most strange days in my life. Oh here comes Deneyer.

I watched it and have to admit I started to think there was not tonnes of footage of the planes hitting off people's phones?

I think we forget how quickly we've moved on in 15 years, there was no facebook, twitter etc. I was 17 and had a Nokia 3210, no chance of videoing anything on it, imagine many were in the same boat.

I think we forget how quickly we've moved on in 15 years, there was no facebook, twitter etc. I was 17 and had a Nokia 3210, no chance of videoing anything on it, imagine many were in the same boat.

Fair comment!!

Sorry if already posted, but a must for music fans and observers of the human condition.
Here's a taste of the music he made

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.