My 10 year old girl who was red bought a City shirt today

Shafter said:
blumoonrises said:
I hope to see you on here gloating on sun night.. and I promise to to swap shirts with you if we are celebrating at our last home game of the season, and I will happily wear it..!!

Now that i would love to see!! It's a done deal mate ;-)

Agreed...! I wouldn't mind the extra sleeve flappin around at all..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE</a>

Shafter said:
blumoonrises said:
If you take your kid(s) to a few City matches, (its only a fiver ffs) I honestly cant see how they could defect.

-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:01 am --

Last season my lad suggested we should buy Delap.... he couldn't sit down for a week afterwards, and hated it when I listed his Xbox on ebay...
The bloody cheek of it lol......

Theres nowt wrong with delap and you shouldnt disrespect one of the main stars in the deliverance!
Hes useless without a towel,and he only gets one at your place innit.

jamiegrimble said:
Shafter said:
The bloody cheek of it lol......

Theres nowt wrong with delap and you shouldnt disrespect one of the main stars in the deliverance!

Thats why he wears a cotton vest under his top when we play away.....so he can wipe the ball inteet?

Shafter said:
jamiegrimble said:

Thats why he wears a cotton vest under his top when we play away.....so he can wipe the ball inteet?

I heard an interesting fact the other day, apparently its perfectly legal for a player to wear keepers gloves... think bout it..

mcfcliam said:
Ayup Shafter.

Good luck on sunday against them filthy, telly clapping, out of town, no mark, alchi worshipping, 'can't get a ticket', red scum bastards!

That is all.

Haha, good morning liam! True to form mate i see ;-)

Cheers mucker i will certainly be in a mess sunday whatever the outcome but i reckon we can do the bastards!!!<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:18 am --<br /><br />
blumoonrises said:
Shafter said:

I heard an interesting fact the other day, apparently its perfectly legal for a player to wear keepers gloves... think bout it..

I'll be on the blower to rory 1st thing in the morning....

mcfcliam said:
Good stuff!

Rooney will be having a field day in Coebridge...fuck the game, he'll be on the hookers early doors!

Mate, drove through cobridge at 4am last weekend and it was like fucking amsterdam!!! The gaff is getting worse and the scrubbers are looking more AIDS ridden every week..................i'd fuck the odd one though still ;-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.