My 10 year old girl who was red bought a City shirt today

I had a season ticket for my combined christmas and birthday prezzie when i was 10 (birthday in Feb so not to bad). Remember going to Maine Rd and Dad says" son, if you dont enjoy this dont worry to much about it"....... That was 20 yrs ago :)

I've already converted my 3 year old girl to city. The missus said she was in town with her the other day. When some bloke walked past with a city store bag she was shouting look mummy it's city. That's me girl....

my daughter was signed up as a juniur blue member within 12hours off bein born!!!!!!

there no chance in hell off her ever bein a red...........she would be shown the door the day she came home in a scummy rag shirt and shes only 16months old!!!!<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:22 am --<br /><br />my daughter was signed up as a juniur blue member within 12hours off bein born!!!!!!

there no chance in hell off her ever bein a red...........she would be shown the door the day she came home in a scummy rag shirt and shes only 16months old!!!!

My nephew was a blue until about 2 years ago when my sister got with her current partner who is an avid rag. He's one of the 'good' ones, eurgh, hate saying that. Anyone got any tips? Both sisters are going out with rags and both bought him a united kit for his birthday. Me and my old man are planning some sort of revenge mission... Hopefully he'll see the light as noone with my families blood is a rag! All blues!

have bought a kit for my grandson who is not due till around xmas, his dad is a rag but mum leaning toward city and will put it on him

bluejase said:
My nephew was a blue until about 2 years ago when my sister got with her current partner who is an avid rag. He's one of the 'good' ones, eurgh, hate saying that. Anyone got any tips? Both sisters are going out with rags and both bought him a united kit for his birthday. Me and my old man are planning some sort of revenge mission... Hopefully he'll see the light as noone with my families blood is a rag! All blues!
just start taking him to some games, he'll soon turn to the light

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.