My 10 year olds tears.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
excuse the nose picking he does but think I have brainwashed my 4 year old...the end is the funniest

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzEgDpzzwLs[/youtube]

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
excuse the nose picking he does but think I have brainwashed my 4 year old...the end is the funniest

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzEgDpzzwLs[/youtube]

Same in our household. My lad who is 8 was curled up on the floor sobbing when their second went in.
I had to coax him round telling him how the gap is closing between us and them and that he will see City win things soon.
Told him that when me and him were jumping and hugging each other when Tevez scored his second in the first leg (my son's first live derby match) is something I will remember to my dying day.
Told him I was in floods of tears stood on the Kippax when City got relegated by Luton in '83 and it's ok to cry when you care.
Told him that our time is coming and no matter what happens he wil always be a blue.

fruitcake8685 said:
I live in the Isle of Man so aint so easy to get over there.
ALTHOUGH I AM FROM MANCHESTER(NEW MOSTON, NORTH MANCHESTER)

Awesome that, I live in the Isle of Man. Difficult as hell for the games.

i took my 8 yr old lad to the game and when they scored the 2nd my laddsaid he just wanted to go home now and i explained that we still only needed a goal just like before they scored the 2nd,then when tevez scored he was jumping all over me with elation i was so proud of him,then when they scored again he was devastated,said he never wants to go to that dump again

The price of a plane ticket is £150
there is 5 of us altogether, so £750 before the tickets.
But we will be there this season dont you worry.

fruitcake8685 said:
The price of a plane ticket is £150
there is 5 of us altogether, so £750 before the tickets.
But we will be there this season dont you worry.

Me and my dad always go over together for matches and it's never that much for us?

been taking my 14 year old daughter sice she was 4 and always
thought i had forced it on her but seeing her face last night when
tevez scored was the happiest i have ever seen her.
with a name like holly blue she is a TRUE BLUE.

how many blues are out there cos i know a girl whos a city fan from over there. she said she got a free taxi ride off a man with a moonchester in the front of his taxi. i know its unrelated i was jus curious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.