My 10 year olds tears.

fruitcake8685 said:
I let my boy stay up late yesterday to watch the game. He sat in the house with a scarf, shirt, hat and flag. Asking questions on the game that just city fans know, why didn't we get a pen?, why is the ref a scum fan?
The joy and elation on his face when Tevez got us back in it.
And the tears in his eyes at the end of the game.
I told him to go to bed and he gave me a hug and I whisperd in his ear City ARE getting there we WILL win a final sooner rather than later unlike me (20/01/71 Born) I have waited sooooooooooo long, so keep your chin up and I'll take you to a game asap.
Its ACE being a city fan, I dont give a fuck if we dont win anything I just give a fuck about being a blue.
I live in the Isle of Man so aint so easy to get over there.
ALTHOUGH I AM FROM MANCHESTER(NEW MOSTON, NORTH MANCHESTER)

Fook it told my story, off now.......Well done!

^^^^^This^^^^^

I've been wandering around in a daze all day trying to sum up how I feel but I've not been able to work it out in my head. You, my friend, have just nailed it for me. That is what it is all about and for that, I thank-you.

davymcfc said:
how many blues are out there cos i know a girl whos a city fan from over there. she said she got a free taxi ride off a man with a moonchester in the front of his taxi. i know its unrelated i was jus curious.

Quite a few actually, City shirts are quite a common site around town and have been for as long as I can remember.

my 7 yr old lad watched the first half then went to bed... this morning he woke me up in tears as his Ma had told him the score. I grunted still battered as I confirmed what a great goal Carlos scored. She's pissed off realising she's going to have to go through with it all with him too!!

My 7 year old daughter woke up this morning and ran into our bedroom shouting "daddy, daddy did we win?" I felt horrible breaking her heart, she buried herself in her bed saying she couldn't go to school 'cos all the boys will make fun of her. (We live in Kent, where all the kids are Chelsea or United). I told her not to worry and to answer them "no one wants to win the Carling Cup anyway atleast we're still in the important one". I don't think she really understood but it cheered her up.

A few weeks ago she wore her shirt to school on non uniform day and after said she couldn't anymore 'cos the boys took the piss out of her. I just keep telling her not to worry and that next year they'll all be City fans anyway!!

I hope we win the FA cup for her more than anyone else now.

My six year old lad was mascot recently against Everton and has absolutely got the blue bug I am convinced that very very soon he'll be seeing the inside of the hovel that is Wembley or at least some silverware..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.