My belief

Norwich fighting for their lives, Chelsea to go to Anfield, Palace away tough as fuck for both us and them

Stranger things have happened as we well know :-)

For me Chelsea are now favourites despite what the bookies say

I wouldn't write us off just yet either if the team can put the last two performances behind them and steel their nerves for the run in

Win all our remaining games and we still have a great chance

That is not beyond us

Come on City

No it's gone

We have too many injuries

But long term we are in great shape. The future is still ours - even if the last two seasons have been a lost opportunity

We have to get our act together though - our rivals will strengthen

At least we wont have to go through another august and September like we did this season (no away wins!)

Marvin said:
No it's gone

We have too many injuries

But long term we are in great shape. The future is still ours - even if the last two seasons have been a lost opportunity

We have to get our act together though - our rivals will strengthen

At least we wont have to go through another august and September like we did this season (no away wins!)

I think you are underestimating that the World Cup (Spain, Brazil and Argentina likely to do well) will affect early season availability and form and not forgetting the good old African jolly that Yaya will be off to in January!

We missed a great opportunity last year when our manager who had just delivered our first title for 34 years was given Garcia, Sinclair, Nastasic and Rodwell when he wanted Van Persie and Hazard.

The owners realised this mistake but sack him anyway and appoint Pellegrini with a nice fat £80m to spend on players. He gets the players he wants.

The core of the side is still from the title winning year

Hart, Zab, Clichy, Kompany, Silva, Yaya, Aguero, Nasri - We add Negredo, Fernandino, Navas and DM. (For some reason we yet again decide not to spend money on the glaring gap in the side CB to partner Kompany.)

It now looks like despite this we will miss out again.

If we do decide to keep him and then he has to change his ways and the players that just don't add enough value for the money we are paying them need to be shipped out and players who will be hungry, are talented and want to play for us need to come in.

This strongest squad in the league idea is a myth.
We have overpaid for average players who lack ability or attitude or BOTH.
A combined fee of £60M for Garcia, Kolarov & Dzeko is frankly embarassing.

Someone posted that performance last night reminded them of the Wigan final- at the stadium i was thinking exactly the same. The players excuse last season was Mancini's abrasiveness, whats the excuse this season? A few of them they need to take a serious look at themselves, not that they will whilst driving home in their Ferraris to their model wives, they are detached from reality.

Sunderland just like Wigan (twice) wanted it more, we lack the heart for a fight.
As blues we try to give the players every reason for these performances- tiredness, injuries etc

For me it is simple they are overpaid & lack the hunger & fight to be at a top club.

I would like to add that it is not all the players we do have a quality core & with the right outs/ins in the summer we can turn it around, but i have a horrible feeling we will get rid of the workers & quality & keep the ones not up to it.

This is NOT a knee jerk reaction after a bad night i have been thinking like this for over a year but hoped i was wrong........

Balti said:
Norwich fighting for their lives, Chelsea to go to Anfield, Palace away tough as fuck for both us and them

Stranger things have happened as we well know :-)

For me Chelsea are now favourites despite what the bookies say

I wouldn't write us off just yet either if the team can put the last two performances behind them and steel their nerves for the run in

Win all our remaining games and we still have a great chance

That is not beyond us

Come on City

Chelsea know a win at Anfield will be enough - and with Maureen in charge who would bet against it?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not thrown the betting slip away just yet!

It's sad some of our players seemingly don't have my own sense of conviction and winning mentality.

Oh well, we pay to turn up.

They get paid, regardless.

I would expect a massive Easter donation from all that played last night to a charity for that effort.

MP should donate his fee as well.

We make it too easy for too many to spout we have no bottle.

Lets hope they show they are not just here for the money and play with some passion and verve in the remaining five games.

2012 is gone , time to get into the here and now.

It's obvious some of them players don't have what it takes when it gets tough.

2 different managers, completely opposite management techniques. Yet same dismal, uninterested performances at times.

Jesus I love you fellow blues, thanks for just completely turning my day around. I've been moping around like a death had hit the family since last night. With all my heart I love You!!! Feck em all, this can still happen, and until we're out of it, we'll fight to the feking end!!!!!!!

porkchopsaplenty said:

Someone posted that performance last night reminded them of the Wigan final- at the stadium i was thinking exactly the same. The players excuse last season was Mancini's abrasiveness, whats the excuse this season? A few of them they need to take a serious look at themselves, not that they will whilst driving home in their Ferraris to their model wives, they are detached from reality.

Sunderland just like Wigan (twice) wanted it more, we lack the heart for a fight.
As blues we try to give the players every reason for these performances- tiredness, injuries etc

For me it is simple they are overpaid & lack the hunger & fight to be at a top club.

I would like to add that it is not all the players we do have a quality core & with the right outs/ins in the summer we can turn it around, but i have a horrible feeling we will get rid of the workers & quality & keep the ones not up to it.

This is NOT a knee jerk reaction after a bad night i have been thinking like this for over a year but hoped i was wrong........

Trouble is, we don't really give do we? We moan and moan but we don't give enough support when the team need it. The team loved the Posnan but our fans decided it was too much like hard work….

porkchopsaplenty said:

Kolarov, Garcia and Dzeko are very good players. All have had good seasons

If they were on the market they would realise around £50m at least

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.